• ...and so much more!
  • Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    I am looking to buy one (or more) OEM, single stack, 8 round magazine(s) for a Beretta 92FS Compact L Type M pistol.

I am located in the Texarkana area and will travel up to 100 miles for these if they are OEM mags, in fine to excellent condition, and priced reasonably. I prefer to buy at least two if I need to travel, one or more okay if shipped.

If you need to ship them they should be easy enough to ship via Priority Mail. I will pay the actual USPS price for shipping via fully insured Priority Mail, small or medium flat rate box, adult signature required, from anywhere in lower 48 states of USA.

If you have any for sale, please contact me via PM. Thanks.
    DK Firearms

Last edited:

datatech2550

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 15, 2014
    Well, I've been looking for the past six years or so. I missed a couple but haven't been fast enough when one shows up.

They seem to bring over a hundred each when they do show up.

I'll wish you luck but if I find any I sure won't be sharing.

Sent from my moto g stylus 5G using Tapatalk

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Pretty sure the OEM are made by Mec-Gar. Why not just get them from Midway or another online house?
    Mec-Gar used to make magazines for this model but not any longer. From what I can tell, no one makes them anymore and there are none of those already made in existing stock at any dealer whose website I have searched. I found an additional two but would still love to find at least one or better yet two more.

Well, I've been looking for the past six years or so. I missed a couple but haven't been fast enough when one shows up.

They seem to bring over a hundred each when they do show up.

I'll wish you luck but if I find any I sure won't be sharing.

Yep, the ones I found were pretty expensive. I still want another one or two because mags are easy to lose and easy to screw up.

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    I did some looking again tonight and came across this:

1659935185498.png

Someone is selling them on eBay for $79.00 apiece. Pretty steep for a Triple K mag but triple K does not have any shown on their site. Not sure it is the correct mag, I think the mag release notch is on the wrong side but damned if I can remember and my 92 pistols are not with me now. Then again, I think the notches are on both sides but on this one I do not see any light coming from a notch on the far side.

Last edited:

datatech2550

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 15, 2014
    The mag catch isn't reversible so the single notch is correct.

FWIW my experience with the Triple K mags has been spotty. Their S&W could be made 100% by replacing the springs and followers with factory parts but I'm not sure you can find any parts for these.

Still I've thought about grabbing a couple just because.

Top Bottom