• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CanTex

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Pflugerville
    Ok, so I went to a couple air rifle forums first. Hours later no admin on to acknowledge my log in request, only a handful of people on the site. So I have come here, where hundreds are viewing, and checking it to see if anyone can help.

I just picked up a Benjamin model 3120, 22 cal air rifle. It is a 70s built gun that was first produced the year I was born. ( yep I am a lot older than others just feeling a bit of age on the forum ) 1958. What I am looking for is the following,

Ammo, this thing fires .22 round ball, not pellets, anyone know where I can get them local to Austin? ( i would like to test it with a couple dozen balls before dropping money on the internet order and shipping charges or find them local and support a local business )

Take down or owners manual. ( I have gone and requested one from Crossman, but they do not list this model in their inventory )

Approx value? It has decent color for its age, but I am considering removing all the finish and polishing the bare metal. I know that this would change ( read remove ) any value should this be a "collectors Item" air rifle so before I act... looking for input.

While we are at it, in the same deal I picked up a Daisy C02 200 pistol and a Power line 747 pistol. Any info on these would also be welcome.. ( the 747 shoots very nice and will take up a spot on my home office desk for plinkin at the dart board )

I have to search to see if I have any C02 for the 200 but expect it will perform equally well. Thanks in advance!
    Hurley's Gold

CanTex

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Pflugerville
    Thanks for the responses! Interesting to note that before I was even accepted onto an airgun forum I had excellent assistance here. That even with me going to the air gun forum more than a few hours before thinking to post here. I have found the ammo on line, price is a bit higher than I would have liked, however even with the price it far outweighs the time/trouble it would take me to create my own. However, I do like the input there.

Thanks to RAF, I checked out the info and will be asking for more assistance there.

I just received a response from Crosman, They do not support the rifle and could not provide any assistance ( however they did get back to me within 4 hours of them getting my email ( I sent it last night after 7pm ) Which is excellent turnaround time. Wish some of the gun companies could do the same.

Thanks again to all, and if you have any further info please feel free to send it.

sswheels

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 1, 2014
    Benjamin 3120 Air Rifle

Ok, so I went to a couple air rifle forums first. Hours later no admin on to acknowledge my log in request, only a handful of people on the site. So I have come here, where hundreds are viewing, and checking it to see if anyone can help.

I just picked up a Benjamin model 3120, 22 cal air rifle. It is a 70s built gun that was first produced the year I was born. ( yep I am a lot older than others just feeling a bit of age on the forum ) 1958. What I am looking for is the following,

Ammo, this thing fires .22 round ball, not pellets, anyone know where I can get them local to Austin? ( i would like to test it with a couple dozen balls before dropping money on the internet order and shipping charges or find them local and support a local business )

Take down or owners manual. ( I have gone and requested one from Crossman, but they do not list this model in their inventory )

Approx value? It has decent color for its age, but I am considering removing all the finish and polishing the bare metal. I know that this would change ( read remove ) any value should this be a "collectors Item" air rifle so before I act... looking for input.

While we are at it, in the same deal I picked up a Daisy C02 200 pistol and a Power line 747 pistol. Any info on these would also be welcome.. ( the 747 shoots very nice and will take up a spot on my home office desk for plinkin at the dart board )

I have to search to see if I have any C02 for the 200 but expect it will perform equally well. Thanks in advance!
    I have a Benjamin 3120 in great condition. shoots hard. It is missing the magazine tube that goes on top of the gun though. I would be interested in buying the magazine or selling the gun. Thanks, Kevin.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    This thread just reminded me that I have a Beeman RX I need to get fixed. A while ago it just lost all it's power, but boy was it a awesome gun.

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    Top Bottom