Been out of the game for 5 years....someone synopsize it for me?!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TAVM

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2014
    Hey ya'll...I've been out of touch with gun scene in general for the past 5-6 years. This past week I started looking at sites again, and it looks like the same major players, brands, etc....and STILL an AMMO shortgage?! Even bulk ammo is out.

But just to make sure I haven't missed anything noteworthy...any major changes or updates in the gun world in the past five years?
    Military Camp

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    3C378F36-4D5C-4308-A7B6-D5AD77581FF0.gif

TAVM

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2014
    You guys have been helpful, thanks. Note the sarcasm. And Hoji, I'm not trolling fuckhead. I've literally just been completely out of the game for a few years.

TAVM

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2014
    Do your thing, don't let others blow your skirt up needlessly. :cool: :usflag:

Yea, at this point I've got the gist of it. Got pretty familiar pretty quick with the industry and current market. Started picking up more ammo...and looking over the newer tech today. Unfortunately, most of the firearm manufacturers that I'd frequent are out of stock too. Some NFA's...etc.

Crazy. What I need to find out now is how locals are finding each other for personal property sales, trades, and etc.

billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands
    Hey ya'll...I've been out of touch with gun scene in general for the past 5-6 years. This past week I started looking at sites again, and it looks like the same major players, brands, etc....and STILL an AMMO shortgage?! Even bulk ammo is out.

But just to make sure I haven't missed anything noteworthy...any major changes or updates in the gun world in the past five years?
    Remington has gone bankrupt something like five times. And Glocks still suck.

billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands
    Yea, at this point I've got the gist of it. Got pretty familiar pretty quick with the industry and current market. Started picking up more ammo...and looking over the newer tech today. Unfortunately, most of the firearm manufacturers that I'd frequent are out of stock too. Some NFA's...etc.

Crazy. What I need to find out now is how locals are finding each other for personal property sales, trades, and etc.
    Go to TexasGunTrader.com. It's a good site with much to offer from a FTF perspective.

craigntx

Masta Copypasta
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 25, 2010
    Cypress, Tejas
    Oh, and can someone give this weak ass troll a vacation?
    Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you ........

2ManyGuns

Revolver's, get one, shoot the snot out of it!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Somewhere in Texas!
    Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you ........

I'm 5'10 375 lbs Plus and I exercise everyday also, it's called WORK. LOL!!!

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    Bump stocks are illegal, Virginia turned blue, we have another ammo and firearm shortage, prices have gone through the roof on what you can find, and Biden is promising to outlaw/register ARs, AKs, and magazines over 10 rounds.

Top Bottom