• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • azkcr

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 24, 2013
    Borger, TX
    Last time I was in Gulf of Mesko water, I got a sting ray barb in the ankle... No boobies worth that happening again.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    When I taught in the high school, one of the "good" girls posed for a hooter shot and it was posted on one of those spring break sites. OH....the shock & shame of it all! They all air them out on occasion but if they get CAUGHT, it's a huge deal!

Guys, hooters are bags of skin with mammary glands and filled with fat. There's no magic in them and they don't have any power over adult males unless you let that happen!

Flash

Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    Guys, hooters are bags of skin with mammary glands and filled with fat. There's no magic in them and they don't have any power over adult males unless you let that happen!

Flash
    I respect your opinion but I totally disagree with your view point. Boobies are the shit and I want to see just about all of them. Most are a disappointment but I want to see them anyways. Free boobies are a must.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    When I was young, big, ugly, old men riding Harleys had beautiful babes hanging all over them. Fast forward a lot of years and now I qualify as one of those bikers. I checked the Harley in the garage and then looked outside my front door. There is no line of beautiful babes fighting to get in my house. What the Hell happened?

Flash

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    when i taught in the high school, one of the "good" girls posed for a hooter shot and it was posted on one of those spring break sites. Oh....the shock & shame of it all! They all air them out on occasion but if they get caught, it's a huge deal!

Flash
    b...o...o...b...s!

mitchntx

Sarcasm Sensei
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 15, 2012
    Waco-ish

Flash

You know ... that makes a lot of sense. I'm glad you gave me a reality check. Thank you, sir.

So there is no longer a need to cover them ...

Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    Today was my Friday. Got the harley some new apes. I am running errands tomorrow and hitting the beach with my bros, a shit tin of beer, water, and snacks. Pics to come... Sorry everyone with a daughter, niece, sister, cousin, mom, gf, x-wife, x-gf. If they're on the beach next to me tomorrow, they could be flashing.

Chupacabra Hunter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Corpus Christi TX
    Today was my Friday. Got the harley some new apes. I am running errands tomorrow and hitting the beach with my bros, a shit tin of beer, water, and snacks. Pics to come... Sorry everyone with a daughter, niece, sister, cousin, mom, gf, x-wife, x-gf. If they're on the beach next to me tomorrow, they could be flashing.

Reminds me of my younger days at south padre.... have fun and try not to arrested...lol..

Top Bottom