• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • swsmailman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    East Texas
    Anyone have a xbox and going to be playing the demo of it?

I am downloading it right now and will play it later after I finish my Mosin cleaning.

Gamertag is swsmailman
    Venture Surplus ad

swsmailman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    East Texas
    Timber, I have my copy preorder but they just put it on the live marketplace so everyone can play it, now I do think that once it is closer there will be a pre order only beta with a little bit more maps and such but I do not know for sure.

TimberWolf7.62

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Houston
    Well, I'm trying to d/l the file. Looks like they might/might not send me a key for it. I dunno. We'll see.

I just hope it's not something ridiculous like BF2, where the aircraft were unstoppable. And you could simply fly over the airfield to rearm! That game was a shoddy flight simulator, and anyone who didn't get an aircraft just served as a ground target.

swsmailman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    East Texas
    The demo on xbox is really fun, except for the people that get in the Apache and lift off and then immediately crash into a building, man those people really make me mad. Other than that, I am thinking that this game is going to give Call of Duty a run for its money on live.

itzpookiie

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    houston
    The demo on xbox is really fun, except for the people that get in the Apache and lift off and then immediately crash into a building, man those people really make me mad. Other than that, I am thinking that this game is going to give Call of Duty a run for its money on live.

definitely not
    people alrdy found a way to abuse it

they peek their tanks out from the hill outside of their base and shoot into your base, but since you and your team cant pass a line that isnt even close enough to their base they get a big time upper hand

they peek their tanks out and shoot everything that you can use to shoot down their tanks or sniping spots, then they run back into base where you cant reach them and repair the tank
    and repeat the process

im sure they had a good idea and wanted it to work, but cheap people found a way around it. the defending team gets demolished due to not being able to take out the tank because you cant get near the base. the tanks run back into base without taking damage and repair itself without any worries then repeat the process

the tanks dont even leave the base and they are still able to shoot your base down and you can do nothing about it

SeanR

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Denton
    Downloaded it the other night but have not had the chance to load it and play. I've always been a huge fan of the BF series.

Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    I have always like battlefield, but I have too many first person shooters already.

I'll stick to Halo3, Gears2, and modern warefare 2 (I love this game, but the party system sux)

Top Bottom