Guns International

BATFE going door to Door confiscating AA-12 shotguns.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 1776-1976

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Colmesneil Texas 75938
    How do they know you have one?
    You tube?
    Unless you paid cash and got it from an individual who did not know anything about you there is a paper trail. The law on background checks stated records were not to be retained and were to be destroyed but they lied. The information you put on the 4473 is retained forever or until people finally rise up and and overthrow the tyranny we now call the Federal government and institute a new government that will preserve and protect our rights and freedom as it was originally designed to do.
    Military Camp

Inspector43

Everything I Own Is Paid For
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 12, 2017
    Colorado County, Texas
    Unless you paid cash and got it from an individual who did not know anything about you there is a paper trail. The law on background checks stated records were not to be retained and were to be destroyed but they lied. The information you put on the 4473 is retained forever or until people finally rise up and and overthrow the tyranny we now call the Federal government and institute a new government that will preserve and protect our rights and freedom as it was originally designed to do.
    Difficult task to get rid of the DC thieves. Their only focus is how to get more votes.

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    The Truth About the AA-12 Shotgun and Shooting the Only Existing One (ATF Mischief, Sabotage, and Chaos)

Very long, but interesting, live chat discussion of the history and legal issues around the ATF's determination that the AA-12 is a full auto shotgun.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    >
    As an Elder who has watched all this since its (ostensible) beginnings, I have never understood what auto function had to do with our safety, national security, or anything else. It is said that the GCA was a response to the assassination of JFK, which was done with an ancient military bolt gun.

Indeed, the part of my not being allowed to buy a handgun in Texas now seems particularly stupid, as I keep current Texas CL's.

Our NRA has been rendered an ineffective joke by the misdeeds of ONE "man". Actually, more of a clever PRICK than a man.

Our efforts must be directed to voter education, as to what these issues really represent, and what the devious left is trying to do to us all.

Our courts have allowed, even encouraged, violation of "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED" for some 125 years now, including in Texas.

As I tell my GK's, "I'll be dead & gone; YOU will have to live in the HELL you are helping to create !"

Sorry for the ramble rant. . . . . .

leVieux

Top Bottom