Guns International

BATFE going door to Door confiscating AA-12 shotguns.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SC-Texas

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Houston, TX
    It's getting to be BoogaLoo time! Once again, if you had any doubts, this proves that they really are going to come door-to-door and get your guns that were previously legal. With the stroke of a pen and administrative agency can just decide that your guns weren't marked correctly and come confiscate them. Or maybe they just decide that they don't like the way they were designed and manufactured so they are magically machine guns today.

The government giveth and the government taken away! They really are coming to get your guns. Today it's the AA-12. Tomorrow?

So, once again, Trump's BATFE have decided to change their minds after twenty years of AA-12 manufacture and start going door to door confiscating AA-12 semi auto shotguns and post 86 dealer sample Machine guns.

Now, these are expensive weapons. The post 86 dealer samples sell for $15 to $20k and the semis are running around $4k.

So, why are they coming to your door and your favorite FFLs shop?

Well, because
    1. The BATFE, have decided that they, as a goverment agency who makes this up as they go along, dont like how the post 86 Machine guns were marked by the manufacturer 10 years ago!
    2. The BATFE, have decided that they, as a goverment agency who makes this up as they go along, after approving the semi auto designs 20 years ago, are magically machine guns. . . . . that these AA-12s can be converted to a machine gun too easily so every one of these semi autos are now magically machine guns! I guarantee you at some point they will be coming for your M1 carbine so get ready.

So, what do you do? The reality is that your only real option is to surrender under protest and sue them.

Why do they want it voluntarily turned in? Well, because it is more hassle to go the other route. The reality is that the agents will leave with those guns at that time anyway.

So get the word out to everyone and make sure they know the ATF is looking for the semi auto AA-12s simply because they have decided, 20 years later, they they are machine guns.
    bc56ede5cdea2a3707a3ecb57e1af2f8.jpg
    8e99cdc723ded4068e4f13c0db3a1715.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
    Gun Zone Deals

Attachments

• bc56ede5cdea2a3707a3ecb57e1af2f8.jpg
      bc56ede5cdea2a3707a3ecb57e1af2f8.jpg
      82.7 KB · Views: 1,514
    • 8e99cdc723ded4068e4f13c0db3a1715.jpg
      8e99cdc723ded4068e4f13c0db3a1715.jpg
      21 KB · Views: 1,420

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    Any semi auto could be converted if you have the skills & tools. It's only a matter of time before all semi auto owners get the same letter. We see the writing on the wall folks. I'm afraid to say it, but I think were a little too late & not loud enough or just ignored by the supposed representatives.

Too bad for that unfortunate boating accident

SC-Texas

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Houston, TX
    So after 30 years . . .this suddenly isn't good enough?
    3ee032ddd4f3a57332b1c45963335684.jpg

Attachments

• 3ee032ddd4f3a57332b1c45963335684.jpg
      3ee032ddd4f3a57332b1c45963335684.jpg
      78.3 KB · Views: 1,317

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    So, what do you do? The reality is that your only real option is to surrender under protest and sue them.

Why do they want it voluntarily turned in? Well, because it is more hassle to go the other route. The reality is that the agents will leave with those guns at that time anyway.
    Which / What happened in your situation?

Sublime

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2019
    Dallas
    Any semi auto could be converted if you have the skills & tools. It's only a matter of time before all semi auto owners get the same letter. We see the writing on the wall folks. I'm afraid to say it, but I think were a little too late & not loud enough or just ignored by the supposed representatives.

Too bad for that unfortunate boating accident
    With a search warrant, I bet they will find a lot of those lost guns. Blood loss is the one thing the govt understands. Another OKC and they would stop that.......for awhile.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

SC-Texas

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Houston, TX
    Which / What happened in your situation?
    I know a guy who sold a bunch of the last post 86 dealer samples

I didn't buy one.

Problem with this is it shows that the government is more than willing to retroactively decide that something is a machine gun and then come door-to-door and pick them up

SC-Texas

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Houston, TX
    If they actually made the semi autos on the same receivers as the machine guns, you have to ask yourself why the ATF hasn't figured this out over the last 20 years.

Another issue is that an M1 carbine is the same receiver as an M2 carbine.

You could also say that an AR-15 is the exact same receiver as an M16 with the third hole not being drilled.

What this means for us is that it anytime the ATF can just decide that M1 carbines are machine guns and have to be turned in. It will be able to make the same argument about AR-15s

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    I know a guy who sold a bunch of the last post 86 dealer samples

I didn't buy one.
    I assumed the posted letters were addressed to you.

Problem with this is it shows that the government is more than willing to retroactively decide that something is a machine gun and then come door-to-door and pick them up
    Agreed. A huge, crappy problem.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    I don't believe that was on a Fed level. More like a local knee-jerk reactive Dem-shit response.
    Incorrect

There were Federal troops taking weapons not just state highway patrol from several border states and local sherriff's and NOPD

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Guess the 8 year assault on the 2nd amendment isnt over. What a joke. Anyone remember when we were gullible enough to believe that we would get national reciprocity and the HPA?

I am guessing that within a decade, this same garbage will be used for ARs

Top Bottom