• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    I'll second that, I work with Alex in his "other job" and he is a great guy who knows his way around a rifle! His place is kinda off the beaten path, but he'll take good care of ya!

And he actually lives off of 16 south (south of 1604) and closer to Poteet, but his address is Von Ormy...and here is his web site:

Dreadnaught Industries

Tell him 'M2' said 'hi!'

Cheers! M2

p.s. Are you military? If so, where are you stationed in SA?

jmsfmtex

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Fischer
    Another very good, I guess you would call, gun smith is located at Canyon Lake, TX It is the "Canyon Sporting Arms" www.canyonsportingarms.com" He can build you a rifle or repair/modify... you existing one.

Moss_Berg5150

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    I'll second that, I work with Alex in his "other job" and he is a great guy who knows his way around a rifle! His place is kinda off the beaten path, but he'll take good care of ya!

And he actually lives off of 16 south (south of 1604) and closer to Poteet, but his address is Von Ormy...and here is his web site:

Dreadnaught Industries

Tell him 'M2' said 'hi!'

Cheers! M2

p.s. Are you military? If so, where are you stationed in SA?

I'm no longer on Active Duty but I was in the US Army. Send me a PM, lets chat!

Moss_Berg5150

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Thanks jmsfmtex, I hope to get around to contacting these guys this weekend. You know how it is when real life hits and you just get bogged down. I have a new Kel-Tec SU 16 rifle that I will use as a backpack rifle and I want to ge the barrel threaded to accept AR fitted muzzlebreaks and whatnot. Thanks for the suggestions guys!

Top Bottom