Gun Zone Deals

Banned from Facebook...for the fifth time.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Asked and answered... it's how us old folks stay in touch with younger relatives since we don't tend to use Instagram or any of those others.

Are you enjoying TicToc??? :evil:
    Nope. This and a couple of other gun forums are the only internet presence I have.

Everyone has a smart phone these days so there is no excuse to further enrich Mark Zuckerberg.

If your younger relatives won’t respond to a text or phone call, you probably don’t need them around anyway.

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    Nope. This and a couple of other gun forums are the only internet presence I have.

Everyone has a smart phone these days so there is no excuse to further enrich Mark Zuckerberg.

If your younger relatives won’t respond to a text or phone call, you probably don’t need them around anyway.

You're welcome to your opinion. (And to live your OWN life as you see fit.)

I enrich YouTube also. If I boycotted every biz asshole that votes Dem, I wouldn't be doing much of anything in today's world.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    I plan to actually use my FB account for the first time in a few years when I need to be contacted for my 50 year high school reunion. Those people hated me when I was a kid so I don't need to contact any of them before that. They'll organize it over FB.

After I've satisfied my curiosity, I'll be done with it forever. I kinda wish I'd never set up the account.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land

I can't argue with that.

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    1679365717698.png

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    I’m assuming your grandkids have smartphones

Some do, most don't. But I'm not giving my friends the number to my grands; phones. And my grands are not on FB. So its up to Poppi to show my grands to my friends.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I plan to actually use my FB account for the first time in a few years when I need to be contacted for my 50 year high school reunion. Those people hated me when I was a kid so I don't need to contact any of them before that. They'll organize it over FB.

After I've satisfied my curiosity, I'll be done with it forever. I kinda wish I'd never set up the account.
    IDON'T DO FB LIKE I USE TO ANYMORE I DO USE FACEBOOK MARKETPLACE OCCASIONALLY AND FIND SOME REALLY GOOD DEALS THERE!

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    JUST CURIOUS BUT DO KIDS REALLY NEED A CELL PHONE OR IS IT JUST A STATUS SYMBOL?
    "Need" not sure. It sure is handy though. My oldest son is active and stay after school for different activities. He also travels around the neighborhood and the park meeting up with friends. Its nice to be able to see where he is at and to check on him. Sometimes I need him to come home unexpectedly.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom