Military Camp

Banned from Facebook...for the fifth time.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    BEING ON FACEBOOK IS NOT ANY DIFFERENT THAN BEING ON A FORUM IT'S ALLL ABOUT WHAT YOU PUT INTO IT OR GET FROM IT!
    A little different. What if it were discovered that the owners of this forum were heavily vested in the democrat party and were actively turning over everything posted here that they felt would be instrumental in getting gun control legislation, crt, drag queen story time etc passed into law.

How many of y’all would still log in here?

The Z is doing exactly that.

CavCop

CAVCOP on Rumble
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2016
    Central TX
    So today's 7-day ban came almost immediately after I posted a reply to a reply to a post I made.

I held a gun to an Afghan rebel's head an made him denounce the United States. no, wait, that wouldn't have gotten me banned.
    I pushed a gay Muslim off the top of a 10-story building. No. That wasn't it.
    I made a woman dress head to toe and let my cousins rape her. I posted the rape time schedule on FB. Nope. That wasn't it. That was allowed.
    I organized a jihad against all westerners using FB. No, no ban for that either.

Here's what I posted:

"I killed all of them indiscriminately. Young and old. Boys and girls. And boys who think they're girls. And girls who think they're boys. They all die the same."

Pretty "ban-able" on the face.

Of course, here was the preceding post to which this was a reply (I'm paraphrasing, since I'm blocked on FB now):

"So, do you shoot kids that are just in the double digits age or do you shoot single digit aged kids too?"

This was a reply to a fairly long post that got a lot of hate mail which was a reply to an advertisement for some gloves that you can punch walls with and someone asked if you can wear them for airsoft. My post was basically:

"I'm 48 and played airsoft with my nephews. I'm fat and have no cardio conditioning. It was pretty brutal. But I got hit in the hands a lot with the pellets and it doesn't hurt. Toughen up, buttercup. It barely leaves a mark. It's a lot of fun actually and where else can you shoot a bunch of kids for an hour and high five them when you're done."

That's the gist of it.

So:

Advertise for gloves
    Reply to question about airsoft with personal experience
    Get challenged by some snarky guy about "me shooting kids"
    Reply by saying "I'll shoot all the kids"

Banned from FB. Fifth time. 7-days.

For the party of SNL/Comedy Central, they sure don't have a sense of humor. And they don't understand context. But I guess if I had a real gun and I was a member of the Taliban, it'd be okay. Maybe the "religious exemption?" (as long as you're not Christian, of course).

My fourth 7-day ban was for hate speech, by the way. Apparently saying "I found out I had a rich black uncle recently that I didn't know about who left me millions of dollars in Nigeria, but I'm just too white and lazy to claim" was hate speech. Banned. 7 days.

FB gave me back to back 30 day bans, for reposting a FaceBook post on a Hunter Biden banner on a Texas overpass… and the original post never got taken down…but I got 60 days… I bet there was Government censorship involved.

81994CD7-1FC3-4F5D-A278-CB58D772EA56.png
    5127E97A-4917-4C5D-87A4-3F215DA0D889.jpeg
    DE9E82B1-2BEF-4404-923B-F78114AAFDCF.png

caliburn

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 4, 2022
    Houston
    Around 10 years back my Facebook account was indefinitely restricted, first from creating events and groups, as well as post. most people thought I got restricted because of posting memes like others who got put in FB jail, but it was because I had posted my experiences in NYC an other cities led me to understand that we were being infiltrated by the CCP and they were acting militarily already within our country... the indefinite restrictions were never removed from that account until I could no longer log in.

Between then and now we see the consulate in Houston burning documents and that china had "police stations" acting within the usa threatening or coercing asylum seekers and even American citizens.

Attachments

• fbrestriction1.png
      fbrestriction1.png
      106.4 KB · Views: 46
    • fbrestriction2.png
      fbrestriction2.png
      94.8 KB · Views: 42

John Sam Rayburn

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2023
    Lufkin, Texas
    Five years ago Facebook deleted my account when I posted this over-head gun rack for sale in their Marketplace.

It was automated and instantaneous. I hit "publish", and two seconds later the screen said "Your account has been deleted. You will be able to download your data for 30 days".

Anyone who spends their precious time and energy to provide an evil mind-control program like Facebook with free content deserves to be eaten by a pack of starving welfare zombies. I will help them get at you.

gun rack.png

Catherine1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    USA
    I never joined FAKEBOOK.

I figure to each their own.

I do remember when some old posters from various forums got fed up with OLD boards/forums (Late 90's and on.) when some new owners or very BIASED moderators started to get their panties in a twist as the years went on.

Those old posters basically QUIT one big GUN forum (I CRS on the exact year now!) and some other gun boards/forums and made up a Facebook group. I was invited to join that NEW group at the time and a few years later on but I declined on joining THEM and wanted NOTHING to do with Facebook. I did THANK them for asking me to join their group.

I have no clue IF that gun group ever continued to STAY on Facebook as the years went on.

Another old gun/political BEST friend of mine (Maine.) and others were on another forum where politics and ALL other subject matters were discussed. A lot of OLD Veterans were on there who were my late husband's age - 5 years older than me too. Nam Vets.

They had a BUNCH of OLD SCHOOL conservatives (Rs), small l and large L Libertarians and a few classic - old school liberals (Ds) on that forum. When that was closed up - one of my old Libertarian friends wanted me to join another group on Facebook and I declined that too. He and I have kept in contact over the years. Not regularly but still when it comes to politics and specific freedom issues.

Some other people have invited me to join FB over time and some of them can't understand NOW or way back when, YEARS AGO, why I refused to join FB and have anything to do with them.

I believed way back when and I believe even more NOW that Z and the dirty ILK just like HIM were/are not only STRANGE but CORRUPT.

They believe in censorship, are ANTI GUN, anti freedom and they are VERY BIASED when it comes to some subject matters when it comes to people who DISAGREE with them and their GLOBALIST AGENDA.

And not just with the WEF, BIDEN CRAPOLA - D and R MONEY LAUNDERING, THE GREAT RESET and the 'flu' - plandemic but with ALL OTHER subject matters including the Cluster F criminal blackmailer called PRESIDENT Z and ONE of the most corrupt countries in the world = EFFING UKRAINE!

I spit on and DETEST the PNAC crowd, the L and R WARMONGERING neo cons aka con job artists, NULAND, her husband KAGAN and his brother/sil, THE BIDENS, PRESIDENT Z, etc.!

On top of that, most of the other FORMATS have been shadow banning and outright DELETING all kinds of GOOD and interesting subject matters from ALL SIDES and smart people for MANY years on end. NOT only at election time!

Almost ALL social media has been corrupted to a degree and most of them are very BIASED.

You Tube, Rumble, and the rest of them out there. I CRS on many of their MEDIA platform names now but you get my point.

I never joined Twitter/Twatter, etc.

Thousands of HOURS and YEARS of work have been TOTALLY deleted or shadow banned and the SEARCH ENGINES show this too.

Even when it came to right BEFORE and after 9/11 when it came to the CIA, other .gov OFFICAL LINKS and OLD historical news stories. They have deleted many famous debates, town halls, etc. and even if the LONG transcript was not online - they took off the LINKS to finding it.

Sound and video went POOF!

Kind of like when the USA was supporting a freedom fighter who turned into a terrorist even though he was a paid asset and under another 'name'.

I have not joined SUBSTACK but I have been able to READ some of the FREE stuff on there. And not only when it comes to the Ukraine Cluster F and the proxy war LIES.

Censorship? Same s - different day. IT has gone on forever but it is far worse now in my opinion.

They got rid of the old MSN groups and, later on, the YAHOO groups plus TONS more.

LOOK at how and what the censorship crowd did when it came to the discussions ONLINE and OFFLINE and real doctors who were against the 'shots' who spoke up about the SIDE EFFECTS and DEATHS regarding the PLANDEMIC!

Old Lady Cate
    ADDED MORE and typos.

Last edited:

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    some new owners or very BIASED moderators started to get their panties in a twist as the years went on.
    You raise many good points that could all be the subject of lengthy replies. This statement, though, hits hard.

There was a time when boards figured out that they could get more money if they got more hits. More controversy means more hits, even if it alienates your core population, leading ultimately to failure of the board.

Many successful discussion forums of all types hired paid moderators whose job was to stir up shit, to moderate unfairly, and to create a great deal more traffic because of people incessantly arguing. Anyone who tried to be reasonable or see both sides or who could write the English language decently tended to be suppressed if not outright shown the door. Sometimes, as incredible as it seems, those moderators would admit, usually elsewhere, that creating strife was their real job.

The strategy definitely increased traffic and raised the profile of various sites/forums.

BoingBoing was a favorite of mine. It went from a mostly liberal place that was willing to have an honest debate with conservatives to a total shitshow of emotional caterwauling. That one hurt, especially when the mod who was hired to stir the pot messaged me that everything I wrote would likely be redirected to /dev/null, entirely without any consideration of merit.

The most irritating thing is that the strategy worked far better than they expected. It worked so well that the big names at BoingBoing became well enough known to make appearances on national TV news shows as internet experts. They were raking in money and a very popular site...for a while.

Now, though, BoingBoing is little more than a link farm trying to make money off people accidentally clicking things. There's some content behind it still but the first page looks like one of those computer generated pages that's nothing but links to scammer pitches. The former face of the site, Xeni Jardin, managed to lose all credibility when she used her editorial privileges to remove all posts from people she didn't like and those actions became publicly known.

She finally quit the site, previously a lucrative job for her, many years later. Both she and the site are now completely irrelevant, having sunk into total obscurity.

To see a good thing deliberately driven to hell is kinda heartbreaking. But it happened far more often than most people realize.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    To see a good thing deliberately driven to hell is kinda heartbreaking.
    Well, do remember that You are talking to mostly US citizens.The Trump "indictment" nonsense has me wondering If our republic is lost, or just dying the Death of one thousand cuts? If the latter, it could still be saved.

Theoretically.

atxb0rn1620

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2020
    I have no idea what goes on FB these days. I deleted thst acct back in 2015.
    It's obvious you are against their rules, so why don't you leave that platform. Why do you continue to support FB. I suggest you delete your account and forget about it. Social media in general is not a good thing.

Top Bottom