• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Saw this on the Gun Shack Facebook page, and thought I'd share...

Our friend and colleague JM Clements, owner of Bandera Gun Club suffered a devastating fire at his home earlier this month. If you’ve spent any time at Gun Shack, you’ll know that we are always referring customers to BGC! Please consider helping him and his family. Any amount, large or small, would be greatly appreciated.

Thank y’all so much!

https://gofund.me/3a4dec76

1637334087972.png

In the early morning hours of Nov. 5, the home of JM and Mary Clements caught fire. My mom and dad battled the fire as long as they could before smoke filled the home. Most of the structure including the entire roof, floors, kitchen, all of the cabinets and sheetrock will have to be replaced. My parents did not have insurance on the home and the financial burden is daunting. We are humbly asking for support from our family and friends to offset some of the cost. Please help my parents rebuild their home by clicking on this link and making a donation.
    Gun Zone Deals

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    I don't know anything about BGC.
    Is it not making money?
    Who doesn't have home owners insurance?

Bandera Gun Club is a well-known range just outside town on the way to Hill Country SNA.

They recently hosted a Honored American Veterans Afield (HAVA) weekend my boss worked at. He said it was a huge success.

This is an article from last year's event:

I cannot speak as to how well the range is doing or not doing, but I will agree it's never a good idea to be without insurance especially for something that important!

Still, that should never be a reason not to help a neighbor out!

Fishkiller

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 22, 2019
    Frederickburg
    I paid cash for my house.
    No way I wouldn't have it insured
    Insurance is a necessary evil. Basically except of a major loss, like burn to the ground, you are probably better off money wise to just bank the insurance premiums and be self insured. I don't think you can get catastrophe coverage for a home.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    My last house flooded twice in 5 years. Which is the reason it is "my last house".
    It was in a 100 year flood zone.

No way I'm not gonna insure.

Top Bottom