• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cool 'Horn Luke

Come on. Love me, hate me, kill me, anything.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2022
    Corsicana, TX
    Oh it gets better than that. I still communicate with my friends in California. The following is a legitimate post from an employee of a chain of gun stores in the South Bay area called Ammo Brothers. They are contributing to a union that only supports politicians that want to do away with 2A. I'm so glad I got the F out of there!

"The sales associates & cashiers at Ammo Bros Cerritos have formed a union with UFCW 324. We had our election in March of 2022 and were certified shortly thereafter. Since then we have been in negotiations with our employer to come to terms for a FAIR COLLECTIVE BARGAINING AGREEMENT. We are greatly disappointed that AMMO BROS ENGAGED IN AN UNFAIR LABOR PRACTICE, intimidating and surveilling workers and harming our ability to get a fair contract. As such the employees are conducting an Unfair Labor Practice strike.
    We, the sales associates & cashiers of Ammo Bros Cerritos ask that for the duration of our strike YOU RESPECT OUR PICKET LINE & SHOP ELSEWHERE. Thank you."
    You can't fix stupid
    Capitol Armory ad

Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball
    You can't fix stupid

9485A176-8C1B-4445-97A1-6F02DA309B25.jpeg

justmax

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 28, 2019
    Kingwood
    They just left off one word; "Beretta". Since I carry either a S&W, a Walther, or a Glock, the sign would mean nothing to me.

Top Bottom