Guns International

Bad Winter storm in D.C. tonight but on duty...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Davetex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Greers Ferry Lake
    CZXHMfQWcAAm7lh.jpg:large

B_RDzJbUQAAZoL3.png

UnknownSoldierHonorGuards_zpsf0f46d5e.jpg

Standing Guard 1/22/16 in DC snowstorm.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    :D

tomb-guard-800x600.jpg

Duffellog: Tomb Guard Wishes Asshole Photographer Would Go Away So He Could Get Out Of This Damn Storm

ARLINGTON CEMETERY — A soldier standing guard at the Tomb of the Unknowns really wishes that asshole taking photos of him as snow and wind pummel his face would go the **** away so he could get back inside, sources confirmed today.

“Look around. No one is here. I could walk 21 steps inside that door over there and be drinking hot cocoa,” said Pfc. Brandon Chelley, a soldier assigned to “The Old Guard” of the 3rd Infantry Regiment. “But no, he just keeps taking snapshots of me getting creamed on by the Almighty.”

Since April 6, 1948, Tomb Sentinels have stood guard for 24 hours a day, 365 days a year — regardless of weather. During inclement weather, they are allowed to stand duty from a covered enclosure known as “the box.”

Unfortunately, Chelley says ‘Dipshit The Picture Boy’ is really ruining that possibility: “Can you imagine the ass-chewing I’d get if I’m photographed off the mat?”

For now, the soldier is continuing to walk the required steps at the Tomb so that everyone on Facebook and Twitter can relieve the onset of hypothermia via likes and shares.

“I could just shoot the guy,” he told reporters. “It’s not like there isn’t a perfectly good place to stash an unidentified corpse nearby.”

Top Bottom