Patriot Mobile

Back in Cali, NOW I feel safer in my car!!! California Drivers aren't bad at all, compared to Houston Drivers...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    I grew up in California. Lived in both Southern and Northern Cal. Let me just say. No, the drivers are much worse in California. That’s not to say the drivers in Houston aren’t bad drivers, but they are not worse. I am happy to live here in the Houston area.

About time you posted something.

Welcome to the Forum!
    Guns International

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    I grew up in California. Lived in both Southern and Northern Cal. Let me just say. No, the drivers are much worse in California. That’s not to say the drivers in Houston aren’t bad drivers, but they are not worse. I am happy to live here in the Houston area.
    Great 1st post. Only took you 7 years, lol.;)

Dave Z

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2021
    Roanoke, TX
    Egypt. Egypt has the worst drivers on the planet.

The last time I was in Cairo, was on the loop at Miracle City, and saw a truck hit a pedestrian crossing the loop (wrong decision), and that pedestrian went about 3 meters into the air and when he hit the pavement, a car ran over him. We kept going but sure he didn't make it. The bus driver said that it was a regular occurrence.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    The last time I was in Cairo, was on the loop at Miracle City, and saw a truck hit a pedestrian crossing the loop (wrong decision), and that pedestrian went about 3 meters into the air and when he hit the pavement, a car ran over him. We kept going but sure he didn't make it. The bus driver said that it was a regular occurrence.

Sounds like Cairo is dangerous for pedestrians!

innominate

Asian Cajun
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Austin
    I lived in Boston for a year. Those drivers are crazy. I felt right at home. If someone gave an inch you took it. If not you were stuck in your hole. Fortunes favor the bold.

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    When you pick up your rental in Cali it comes with a brochure that explains how Cali people consider traffic laws to be suggestions. You don't get that in Houston.
    Here in H town the brochure would explain about how bad Michigan drivers are. And remember the Texas axiom, The bigger the P/U truck the lower the IQ driving it.

Top Bottom