Back in Cali, NOW I feel safer in my car!!! California Drivers aren't bad at all, compared to Houston Drivers...

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
TGT Supporter
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2008
The Woodlands, Tx.
I grew up in California. Lived in both Southern and Northern Cal. Let me just say. No, the drivers are much worse in California. That’s not to say the drivers in Houston aren’t bad drivers, but they are not worse. I am happy to live here in the Houston area.

About time you posted something.

Welcome to the Forum!

Dave Z

Apr 24, 2021
Roanoke, TX
Egypt. Egypt has the worst drivers on the planet.

The last time I was in Cairo, was on the loop at Miracle City, and saw a truck hit a pedestrian crossing the loop (wrong decision), and that pedestrian went about 3 meters into the air and when he hit the pavement, a car ran over him. We kept going but sure he didn't make it. The bus driver said that it was a regular occurrence.

Axxe55

MIA-BOLO.
Dec 15, 2019
Nowhere.....Just here in East Texas.
The last time I was in Cairo, was on the loop at Miracle City, and saw a truck hit a pedestrian crossing the loop (wrong decision), and that pedestrian went about 3 meters into the air and when he hit the pavement, a car ran over him. We kept going but sure he didn't make it. The bus driver said that it was a regular occurrence.

Sounds like Cairo is dangerous for pedestrians!

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
Nov 7, 2015
I drove for a month in New Zealand...on the opposite side (like in the U.K. and other places) and it was harrowing for the first 2 days or so.

innominate

Jan 3, 2010
Austin
I lived in Boston for a year. Those drivers are crazy. I felt right at home. If someone gave an inch you took it. If not you were stuck in your hole. Fortunes favor the bold.

Top Bottom