• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    Unless they change their minds, that's the end of the CA to TX series.
    Just found this and watched them all....hilarious, but mainly because of the truth behind it.

Case in point, we met a couple newly from CA who were parents on my youngest's flag football team a few years ago. Talked to them a little at games and got to know them peripherally. They divulged how frightened they were moving here knowing everyone was armed and thought it would be like an old western. However, once here, they realized that the very thing they were afraid of actually made the place they were living safer than where they came from, not to mention the everyday freedoms they never experienced and were forced to disdain in CA.

They'd both eventually purchased firearms and got into shooting and the husband and I had several conversations surrounding calibers and brands and models of handguns and gave each other suggestions on what we liked. And being that this was during covid when folks were getting arrested in CA for surfing or otherwise being maskless in public and people here were going about life as normal just added to their shock, yet ultimate satisfaction at the freedom they found.

Was kinda cool to see firsthand and my hope is they vote accordingly. Thanks for posting these!
    Military Camp

Top Bottom