• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DougC

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2021
    Texas
    Learn more about Siaka Massaquoi, co-star in the Babylon Bee satire series 'Californians move to TX'.

I’ve been intensely plugged into this Culture War for many years, and more recently I’ve been an active participant. As a 43-year-old, black, Christian Conservative in the MAGA era, I’ve been targeted and harassed for my political views and for simply exercising my 1st Amendment Right to Free Speech:

Attachments

• ezgif.com-webp-to-jpg.jpg
      ezgif.com-webp-to-jpg.jpg
      62.6 KB · Views: 41

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Learn more about Siaka Massaquoi, co-star in the Babylon Bee satire series 'Californians move to TX'.

I’ve been intensely plugged into this Culture War for many years, and more recently I’ve been an active participant. As a 43-year-old, black, Christian Conservative in the MAGA era, I’ve been targeted and harassed for my political views and for simply exercising my 1st Amendment Right to Free Speech:

Honestly, the dude should move to Texas. We need more folks like him here.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    And since we're talking about the actors...

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    This one's not funny at all (ok, Siaka is a witty dude and makes some wisecracks, but...) but important to watch. The male star of "Californians Move To Texas" has been arrested by the FBI for daring to "prade without a license" at the Capitol on January 6th.

or.slacker

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 27, 2018
    US
    This one's not funny at all (ok, Siaka is a witty dude and makes some wisecracks, but...) but important to watch. The male star of "Californians Move To Texas" has been arrested by the FBI for daring to "prade without a license" at the Capitol on January 6th.

I just watched this. Well worth the time. Makes me even more terrified of what our our government has become.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    I just watched this. Well worth the time. Makes me even more terrified of what our our government has become.

Yeah. Even aside from the whole issue of the government going after people for supporting the 'wrong' candidate and daring to enter a public building they were invited into by the Capitol police...

...since when is the FBI mandated to make misdemeanor arrests? Since when can misdemeanors lead to an FBI raid on someone's house?

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    Yeah. Even aside from the whole issue of the government going after people for supporting the 'wrong' candidate and daring to enter a public building they were invited into by the Capitol police...

...since when is the FBI mandated to make misdemeanor arrests? Since when can misdemeanors lead to an FBI raid on someone's house?

It all started when FJB took office.

Top Bottom