• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Wildcat Diva

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2016
    I can’t avoid the issue in the mental health arena.

I’m supposed to help the kid figure out what is best for themselves while not invalidating them not pushing my own agenda.

11 year old girl walks in to our first session. Casually asks “can you call me Aiden?” (Not her real name.)

I just said, “no, I don’t think that I can.”

Wide eyes.

But we are getting along ok though.

Whooo it’s hard to try to do this job. I refuse to needlessly promote these issues or reward the fad\trend. But I do have to do my job with whomever walks in the door.
    Capitol Armory ad

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    In the world I used to know, deviants were not heroes.

Now, deviants of every category are celebrated as we go down the hill of deviants as societies new heroes....

Um, not for me. I think of them as...criminals, by no means heroes.

No not tv heroes who're deviants, like in some tv show where they're evolved, i.e., good mutant humans, but just garden variety deviants elevated to a weird status of goodness by lack of self protective sense....

Nah, I don't buy it. Deviants aren't sci-fi evolved good guys/gals...they are 'not heroes' they are: Disturbed sexual criminals and you better hope your family/children aren't exposed to their brand of 'let me love you.......

Now, I'm sure pedophiles and other sexual criminals will be found:

Oh please, it's not my fault, understand me....just let me do what I want....but even the prison population still has the common sense to understand that sexual deviancy potentially directed their way (family) is the reason they have zero tolerance for these loathsome monsters and for good reason....

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    According to the Code of Conduct, off-topic threads and off-topic thread drift are fine. However, there are limits. The rule is:
    On or Off-Topic
    We aren't going to enforce any stringent on/off-topic rules. So long as the thread is progressing and people are getting the info they need we don't mind if it ends up in left field.
    This thread is not progressing. People are not getting any info they need. It's headed in 8 different directions. Mild insults are peppered throughout. It cannot fulfill the purpose stated by the OP for a variety of reasons, including the technical one I cited earlier.

IOW, it's just a dumpster fire in the early stages. It's so off-topic in relationship to everything that it doesn't belong on TGT, even in the Off-Topic sub-forum.

Thread closed.

Can we get back to guns, pictures, and story-telling?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom