• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OLDVET

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Richardson, Texas
    I received a notice from TSRA this morning. It was a notification that the City of Austin is trying to void the Travis County contract with the Saxet Gun & Knife Show. I live in Dallas, so I was not aware that the Austin area was so receptive to gun control measures. It seems a shame to me that municipalities are taking knee jerk reactions before the real problems are determined. Take this last shooting in Connecticut. The mother knew her child had mental problems. She had even warned visitors to not turn their backs on the boy, but yet she had multiple weapons, including an AR in her home. As we all know the firearm is not the problem. You can take an AR, put in on a table fully loaded with ammo, leave it untouched for 100 years and nothing would happen. Once someone picks it up, the situation changes. We as gun owners need to be viligant and make our voices hear.

grumper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    Austin
    Yes because we all know lanza, joker, loughner, and cho got their weapons at gun shows.

Bullfuckingshit. Lanza stole his from his mother who passed the NICS check and registered them under the CT AWB. Loughner, joker, and Cho all got theirs from FFLs who performed the NICS check and Washington DC said those guys were A-OK to sell to.

So tell me again how cracking down on gun shows would have done a goddamn thing to prevent any of those mass shootings ?

Fucking evil liberal shitbags climbing all over the corpses of the victims to use as a soapbox for their pet agenda.

oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Austin moving in direction of California each month, I live near Austin and avoid spending money there simply due to city government attitude.

Top Bottom