• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    This, I believe to be true. It was probably over in May. Which got me thinking yesterday: Do they even know how to "end" this? It's all pretty well a fabrication IMHO and they are so caught up in pointing out the Emperor's Clothes, I don't know that they even know HOW to let go.
    Last night on our local "news" they morosely reported that deaths were down, cases were down, and the positivity test rate was down. They admitted that there were 619 cases in Bexar county that were "double counts" or some such BS. It's going to get harder every day for them to float this hoax. How and when does it end???

Simple answer is it ends Nov. 3rd .

If trump wins again it changes to impeach Trump

If The Democratic party wins <aka its not Biden he is brain dead> then you will only see covid19 info on a few Fox new programs. MSM will go on and on about how Trump was destroyed and the USA is now going to morph from a grub to a butterfly.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Simple answer is it ends Nov. 3rd .

If trump wins again it changes to impeach Trump

If The Democratic party wins <aka its not Biden he is brain dead> then you will only see covid19 info on a few Fox new programs. MSM will go on and on about how Trump was destroyed and the USA is now going to morph from a grub to a butterfly.
    I think it'll only end if Trump loses. All this crap is being enabled by democrat mayors, city counsels, police chiefs, and DAs. If Biden wins the idiots will have served their usefulness, their external funding will go away, and the city elite will crack down on them.

If Trump wins the rioting is going to get worse before it gets better.

sidebite252

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2013
    Lake Texoma
    It’s time
    IMG_6142.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_6142.JPG
      IMG_6142.JPG
      8.4 KB · Views: 270

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    I have a unique idea. Gather a few GOOD skeet/trap/5 station shooters. Put them just behind the police line with their shotguns. Brick comes up, powder it. #4 shot. A molotov cocktail, same thing. Guess where all the burning gas is going to land.

Like a wwi grenade repelling technique? Wild.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    won't work, because.............thats not the way to end a fight. to end a fight, if they throw a brick, you throw a grenade. its called using overwhelming force.

That's pretty much how every riot I was in ended.

We throw some rubber ball looking gas grenades that we know they are going to throw back. We do this a couple times then toss a stinger ball grenade that looks identical to the gas that goes off in their face if you time it right. No more gas grenades tossed back.

Last edited:

sergeant69

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 6, 2016
    san marcos tx
    That's pretty much how every riot I was in ended.

We throw some rubber ball looking gas grenades that we know they are going to throw back. We do this a couple times then toss a stinger ball grenade that looks identical to the gas that goes off in their face if you time it right. No more gas grenades tossed back.
    exactly. we would lob em over the fence into the rec yard when they called for help with 20mm grenade launchers. broke that shit up like right now. the gas not so much but those ones that threw out the tiny rubber balls were great. cried like the little bitches they were/are.

Top Bottom