• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    Latest plan from the dim0craps, they have declared California theirs and say Texas is next. With the Lone Star they feel they can even beat the electoral college. I'll bet that idiot Abbott is quietly elated.

WAYnorthTX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2019
    Way Up North
    If done truthfully :laughing:, she's going to find that the suggested changes would mostly effect her constituency, as I am willing to bet that most violence in the city is committed by registered Democrats and those who would identify with Liberal polices.
    DAS WACISS !
    LOL
    Why don’t they start with the eyesore a block down from APD headquarters? The Arch! The City Council invites the homeless to come here and now that they are here they don’t know what to do with them except tax overburdened residents.
    "Homeless" sounds awfully harsh. We should call them undocumented homeowners. LOL

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.

AC904B1D-1688-4A26-B0AB-449EE61903D0.jpeg

Attachments

• AC904B1D-1688-4A26-B0AB-449EE61903D0.jpeg
      AC904B1D-1688-4A26-B0AB-449EE61903D0.jpeg
      39.1 KB · Views: 292

OLDVET

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Richardson, Texas
    The problems start at home. People are raising their kids to believe they are "entitled". There is not enough parental input at home. Today kids grow up with their nose stuck to their cellphone screen or IPad screen.
    It was not that way when I grew up back in the 50's. Many of my high school friends lived outside of town and they all had either a shotgun or 22 rifle hanging in the rear window of their pickup. We all parked in the school parking lot and no one thought anything about it.
    My mother told me to treat people like I would want to be treated. It made you think before you acted.

Top Bottom