• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dbeal

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2020
    Lago Vista, Texas
    Hi, new to the forum but not firearms.. I have a 1930's C-96 Mauser Broomhandle that i would like to get reblued. It is a "shooter". The original caliber was 7.63 mauser, but it was pretty shot out so I had it re-bored and chambered to 9mm. It has had all the springs replaced, new firing pin, and extractor. Shoots fine, just looks like an "old" gun with no finish..it has minimal pitting (under the grips). I had one before that was bead blasted and flat blued. It looked awsome..so was thinking about something like that.
    Military Camp

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Hi, new to the forum but not firearms.. I have a 1930's C-96 Mauser Broomhandle that i would like to get reblued. It is a "shooter". The original caliber was 7.63 mauser, but it was pretty shot out so I had it re-bored and chambered to 9mm. It has had all the springs replaced, new firing pin, and extractor. Shoots fine, just looks like an "old" gun with no finish..it has minimal pitting (under the grips). I had one before that was bead blasted and flat blued. It looked awsome..so was thinking about something like that.
    Welcome to the Forum!

Top Bottom