Target Sports

WTS ATX armory ADONIS receiver set, Aero handguard (Paris, Hugo OK)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • W_kemp

Life is hard, it’s harder if you’re stupid
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 5, 2020
    Hugo, OK
    Very light use, It has been through a couple hog hunts but that is about it. moved it's barrel to a full ambi lower and no longer using it.

Upper/Lower is an ATX Armory billet receiver set, Radian Talon FDE ambi safety selector, CMC Single Stage Curved Trigger Burnt Bronze Match Trigger, BAD enhanced bolt catch, Fortis K1 Lightweight Enhanced Castle Nut End Plate, magpul MIAD GEN 1.1 Type 1grip with all the pieces to adjust the grip to your liking, milspec charging handle, ambi mag release, and BCG is not included. strike industries mil spec buffer tube with magpul STR milspec stock. adjustable buffer Odin Heavy 3.7 Oz To 5.8 Oz and I have the other buffer weight inserts so you can tune the buffer weight to your barrel.

Handguard is Aero Precision AR15 Enhanced MLOK Handguard 15" FDE, threads are already greased with aeroshell 33 ms and I have the shims for timing the barrel nut as well. also had magpul AFG and some magpul rail covers.

Yes, It has been rattle canned but just rattlecan it again however you want it to look. just needs a BCG and barrel and you're ready to go.

650 for everything OBO or willing to sell parts individually just make me an offer for that
    IMG_4646.jpeg
    IMG_4647.jpeg
    IMG_4648.jpeg
    IMG_4649.jpeg

Top Bottom