• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014
    Is the ATI-Omni as big a piece of crap as many of the reviews say? My neighbor has one and has had no issues. I have an opportunity to buy a nicely fitted out one for a really good price but hesitate to buy it if it is just a Hi Point on steroids.

The one I am looking at is a .556 pistol; I would like to add another hi cap pistol to my collection but it would not be anything I shoot regularly.

My first choice is a PSA but the idea of saving a couple of hundred bucks is attractive.

Comments would be appreciated.
    ARJ Defense ad

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    This thread has a few comments....

ftw13

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Fort Worth
    Even if it is it’s an AR and fairly easy to remedy. Replace the barrel, fcg and bcg with quality stuff and that will get you mostly there.

Bears4deblife89

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2021
    Chicago
    My husband ownes the ATI Omni Hybrid lower and after i asked him seeing this post he has over 8k rounds through it and its holding up just fine. He also has a very light build that may play a factor especially running 9mm

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    Is the ATI-Omni as big a piece of crap as many of the reviews say? My neighbor has one and has had no issues. I have an opportunity to buy a nicely fitted out one for a really good price but hesitate to buy it if it is just a Hi Point on steroids.

The one I am looking at is a .556 pistol; I would like to add another hi cap pistol to my collection but it would not be anything I shoot regularly.

My first choice is a PSA but the idea of saving a couple of hundred bucks is attractive.

Comments would be appreciated.

Nutnfancy put 3k rounds through one with no problems.

Just FYI There are a lot of forum members I like and trust around here, but I know Nutnfancy pretty well in fact we exchange fedex labels from time to time and I have about 12 knives signed by him and I've sent him an upper to test. I trust his judgement, if it survives the desert it will survive you.

zackmars

Free 1911 refinishing
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    Nutnfancy put 3k rounds through one with no problems.

Just FYI There are a lot of forum members I like and trust around here, but I know Nutnfancy pretty well in fact we exchange fedex labels from time to time and I have about 12 knives signed by him and I've sent him an upper to test. I trust his judgement, if it survives the desert it will survive you.

Just don't let him install your gas blocks or Ceracoat your glock

Top Bottom