• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mroper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    Katy, TX
    I went with a group about a year ago . And if you wanted to pick up your Brass they did make you wear a glove to do it. I am not sure if it has changed or not.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    I went with a group about a year ago . And if you wanted to pick up your Brass they did make you wear a glove to do it. I am not sure if it has changed or not.
    The story about not being allowed to pick up brass was only posted here once. I've never seen another verification so I'm going to guess that if that ever was their policy, they got enough bad feedback to change it.

I'm too lazy to call them and find out for sure. :)

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    I just heard the ad, if you mention KSEV they will waive initiation fees. They did state monthly fees.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    While Dean & Rog are there this morning range fees are waived.

ETA:
    Come shoot for free (excluding ammo) with Houston’s Dean, Rog and Suzi at*Athena Gun Club*from 5:30am – 10:00am this Friday!

Dean, Rog & Suzi will be hosting a live remote show here at Athena and this is your chance to see them in action. We will be showcasing a huge selection of our rental firearms for you to shoot and you won’t even have to pay range or rental fees!!!Our retail store and virtual training simulator will also be open to the public and we are very excited to announce the unveiling of our newest additions to the club…YOU WON’T WANT TO MISS THIS!

We hope to see you all out that day so you can get your weekend started off with a bang!

- See more at: http://www.houstonseagle.com/events/events/dean-rog-athena-gun-club/eCc2tN/?nmredir=true#.dpuf

Last edited:
    Top Bottom