• ...and so much more!
  • Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    I Efile’d a can in April w a trust. Still waiting. Meanwhile my friend bought two cans in July (Efile trust) and he got approved a couple weeks back. Not sure what I’d going on at NFA but it’s getting annoying lol.

It's the government, they understand how to do things inefficiently.

OutlawStar

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 14, 2017
    Anna
    Median (not mean) wait time has gone up to 7 months for eFile, and 13 months for paper. Sounds like summer vacation, back to school, and other stuff has caused the average waits to increase.

I know this isn't really the place to discuss, but it seems like there is little to no advantage to use a trust (other than others using the suppressor) in terms of getting the approval faster.

Zapp

Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2021
    Cedar Park
    eForm Form 1 SBR submitted 8/11/22 finalized 10/7/22
    eForm Form 1 DD submitted 8/11/22 finalized soon hopefully?

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    I Efile’d a can in April w a trust. Still waiting. Meanwhile my friend bought two cans in July (Efile trust) and he got approved a couple weeks back. Not sure what I’d going on at NFA but it’s getting annoying lol.

I've noticed customers that purchased multiple cans seem to get them a couple months faster than someone with a single can.

My can was submitted May 4th.... still waiting on my stamp with trust.

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    I've noticed customers that purchased multiple cans seem to get them a couple months faster than someone with a single can.

My can was submitted May 4th.... still waiting on my stamp with trust.

you better be in for a long wait.. the current Eform wait time is 224 days + don't listen to the ATF or Silencershops bullshit. I'm watching the reddit approval threads and its been going up since Feb. It's never going to go back down.

OutlawStar

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 14, 2017
    Anna
    you better be in for a long wait.. the current Eform wait time is 224 days + don't listen to the ATF or Silencershops bullshit. I'm watching the reddit approval threads and its been going up since Feb. It's never going to go back down.
    I admit I don't use reddit often but I found some megathread and their spreadsheet says eFile form 4 individual is 180 days. Silencer shop says between 53 days and 7 months with a median wait time of 7 months. So Reddits approval tracker shows faster than silencershops?

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    I admit I don't use reddit often but I found some megathread and their spreadsheet says eFile form 4 individual is 180 days. Silencer shop says between 53 days and 7 months with a median wait time of 7 months. So Reddits approval tracker shows faster than silencershops?

That spreadsheet is counting every approval that was done in feb and March and some of them were done in as little as 15 days. There hasnt been anything done in under 90 since March.

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where

I don't look at those sites. I go by what I've been seeing come into the shop.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Buster1979
    Top Bottom