• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands
    I efile’d a form 1 for my MP5 but my stupid ass forgot to sign the RPQ beforeI scanned and uploaded it. I used the “ask the experts” to contact, as well as sent a couple emails to different ATF email addresses earlier today to see if it can be fixed without having to go through a denial and refund, then resubmit, but no response as of yet.

I have another corrected application drafted and ready to go if they tell me I’ll have to do that, so just a waiting game to get into a waiting game at this point.
    Dammit! Good luck with getting a real person to talk to you. Hope it works out.
    Gun Zone Deals

Tblack89

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 3, 2022
    Hutto tx
    I efile’d a form 1 for my MP5 but my stupid ass forgot to sign the RPQ beforeI scanned and uploaded it. I used the “ask the experts” to contact, as well as sent a couple emails to different ATF email addresses earlier today to see if it can be fixed without having to go through a denial and refund, then resubmit, but no response as of yet.

I have another corrected application drafted and ready to go if they tell me I’ll have to do that, so just a waiting game to get into a waiting game at this point.
    Your definitely going to get a refund and have to refile, it’s sucks but they don’t play around with any mistakes. Seen it many times.

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    One of the email addresses got back to me and instructed me on how to fix it by adding the correct document to another part of the application, so I did that.

I’m hoping I didn’t screw up anywhere else lol.

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    Joining the cool kids club.... now the wait begins

Screenshot_20220504-111245_Gmail.jpg

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land

Approved.
    Efile Form 1 on a Trust
    Submitted 4/13, approved 5/13
    30 days

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    • Entity: SS Trust
    • Pending: 1/26/22
    • Approved: 5/26/22
    • Standardized wait: 120 days
    • STATE: TX

I emailed them Monday asking what was the hold up. FBI NICs check they said. I said that's odd I have a LTC, was a teacher, and an armed guard with a GSA license (that allows you to carry on federal property) so I should have no issues.

They responded there was a backlog because the ATF gets a back seat to general NICS checks. That may be true, I'm not sure.

My silencershop dashboard shows both of mine approved. If that's true my 2nd one was approved in under 60 days. I guess that averages to close to 90 ;-)

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Well almost a year later and I am still waiting on my two suppressors submitted for on the 15th of june 2021 via mail in.

Hope the next one I get via efile is faster

unicom

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2016
    My last can took over a year and I e filled with SilencerShop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom