Guns International

ATF 2A Tyranny Struck Down "ATF Interpretations" by SCOTUS, unless expressly given by Congress. Pistol-Brace point-system for 8/1/22 now dead?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Darqhelmet

You had one job, one.
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 5, 2018
    Kaufman County
    These youtube videos are 20 minutes of fluff bullshit and 35 seconds of what this actually means.
    Like 90% of gun tubers. Ramble ramble ramble bullshit bullshit bullshit. Here is what you came for. I think Mr Gunsandgear is the best for short “here’s what’s up” videos. I used to like MAC but holy Christ ads and fluff in all of his videos to the point I won’t click on any of them.

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    Like 90% of gun tubers. Ramble ramble ramble bullshit bullshit bullshit. Here is what you came for. I think Mr Gunsandgear is the best for short “here’s what’s up” videos. I used to like MAC but holy Christ ads and fluff in all of his videos to the point I won’t click on any of them.

MAC is crap. It has always been crap.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    I cant stand the more verbose youtubers. Get to the freaking point or be providing good, interesting, relevant info...

Надіслано з дому вашої мами за допомогою Tapatalk

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    I have lost track of this.
    same... The rumor of it being dropped/blocked/whatever is just as strong as the rumor of it existing.

d1f.gif

Top Bottom