• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Can the Dems please define "assault weapon" for me? I've still never seen or heard a definition.

Danny2021,

IF you believe the HATEFUL FOOLS & RADICAL LEFTISTS at THE NY TIMES, an "Assault Weapon" is ANYTHING that a person can use to commit a CRIMINAL ASSAULT.

That is where all those FRIGHTENING STATISTICS come from. = IF someone hits you with a BRICK, a HAMMER or a piece of LUMBER, that is called an attack with an "ASSAULT WEAPON" by the LEFTISTS.

This practice is called: LYING WITH STATISTICS.
    (The INTENT is to FRIGHTEN & DECEIVE the ignorant, undereducated, "low information voters" & the other low IQ & easily manipulated/prone to HYSTERIA members of society.)

ADDENDA: According to a study done by the USMS in 2018, LESS THAN 1% of US homicides are committed with rifles of all sorts.

yours, satx

Last edited:

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    And Nasty Peeloosely. THAT old BAG looks LIKE she BELONGS on the GROUND in a Hog PEN.

1911's 4 Me,

ONE thing is SURE: IF "Nanny" Pelosi was on the ground in a hog pen, she would NOT last long. = IF the hogs knock a person down in an enclosure, the victim quickly is killed/consumed.
    (Our family's main business for 3 centuries was swine production. = After the last "gathering" was completed, after the open range was closed forever & the hogs were sent by freight train to the market in Ft Worth, the final "head count" was just over 6,500 individual swine.)

yours, satx

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Tp All,

Somewhat "off topic" but some members may be interested in this bit of OK Territory & USA crime history.
    (I see NO reason to start a new thread for ONE post.)

Though his crimes are forgotten today (even in Oklahoma), the MOST DEADLY & PROLIFIC of US SERIAL KILLERS was likely Harvey Oscar Walsh of Muskogee County.

Walsh was hanged at the Muskogee County Jail at NOON on the "Second Monday of" May 1897 for the murder of his younger brother, after a fight "concerning the ownership of a red mule".

After his execution, the county sheriff's office went out to clean out his homestead, before the county auctioned off his possessions/livestock/land & were SHOCKED/SICKENED by what they discovered in the "back sleeping room" of his house and inside of an "outbuilding" next to Walsh's large hog pen.
    (Over 30 POUNDS of gold & silver cons, watches, bracelets, necklaces & other "jewelry of value", as well as a "very large quantity of men's, women's & children's clothing" were recovered in the house AND a "large wooden crate" was found in the outbuilding, "that was found to contain 56 right-footed shoes". = The MCSD believed, according to a report, that was filed in July 1897, with the Muskogee County authorities, that Walsh kept the right foot shoes as "trophies" from at least some of his many victims AND that he had disposed of the victims bodies by feeding the corpses of his victims to his large herd of swine.)

In case readers are wondering HOW Walsh managed to avoid detection for what was probably "a period of several years", it is believed that he solely PREYED UPON "travelers, who were mostly strangers to citizens of the Territory".
    (The 1890s saw a GREAT MANY persons, who traveled through OK Territory "by train, wagons, carriages, buggies & on horseback", "on the way to destinations further to the West".)

ADDENDA: The Sunday night before he was hanged, Walsh reportedly told a jail guard that: They would have to hang me a 100 times for all the people that I've killed since The War. ----- The sheriff can only be hang me once.
    (He was referring to TWBTS.)

yours, satx

Last edited:

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Can we also define an "Assault weapon" as the vehicles that kill people daily on the roads?

Danny2021,

According to THE NY TIMES definition, a motor vehicle IS an "assault weapon", as it is an OBJECT that can be used to injure or kill a person.

yours, satx.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Vehicles many times have been used as weapons to kill a number of people at a time. Numerous stories account for that in the past.

People die on daily basis from vehicles being the primary cause of death.

What has to be separated is accidental, and intentional use as the cause of death by a vehicle. And drunken drivers IMO do not meat that criteria. So in reality, how many times are vehicles actually used as weapon, to take the lives of people? I'd venture a guess of very few.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    GOOGLE says an average of 102 people died daily in automotive accidents in 2016.

servis,

YEP. Further you would be STUNNED if you KNEW how many "ACCIDENTS" are NOT "accidental" at all.

Even when the LEO is "reasonably sure" that the injury or death was INTENTIONAL & often PREMEDITATED, it is usually DIFFICULT to prove in court that the incident was intentional & a FELONY ASSAULT or HOMICIDE.

yours, satx

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    servis,

YEP. Further you would be STUNNED if you KNEW how many "ACCIDENTS" are NOT "accidental" at all.

Even when the LEO is "reasonably sure" that the injury or death was INTENTIONAL & often PREMEDITATED, it is usually DIFFICULT to prove in court that the incident was intentional & a FELONY ASSAULT or HOMICIDE.

yours, satx

Are you saying that you have direct knowledge and facts that many of those "accidents" were not accidents?

If that is true, then please provide proof, facts or evidence that supports your statements. I'd very curious about this.

IndyDave1776

Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2021
    Indiana
    Polls for the most part, are totally useless and meaningless. It all depends on the pool of people that are polled, as to what results are achieved. Polls can be skewed to gain whatever desired results the pollster wants to achieve.
    Polls are also useless when the domestic enemies have already made up their minds what they are going to do.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Where did the "cost" of 280 billion come from. Who came up with that number. Where are the facts to prove it?

servis,

MY GUESS is that some SELF-IMPORTANT LEFTIST IDIOT just "created it" from NOTHINGNESS. = TYPICAL DISHONESTY from the FAR LEFT.

yours, satx

Top Bottom