• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • t4r619

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 24, 2020
    San Antonio
    Hello! I'm not sure if this is appropriate to post on here, mods please let me know and I will delete.

With the current COVID situation and the uncertainty of gyms opening and closing, it's difficult to get a good workout in. With the 100* plus weather lately, it would be nice to be able to run indoors on a treadmill. I contacted Assault Fitness and inquired about group pricing for the Air Runner and was able to strike a deal. I won't post the price on here, but if you've been in the market for an Air Runner before, the prices will be better than Matte Black Friday. PM me and I can tell you the price.

Here's the catch. To save money on Assault's side with shipping and pass their savings to us, they would have to ship all runners to one location. I would have them all ship to my place or if someone has a business with enough room, we could ship there. I could store the runners in my garage for a few days if you weren't able to pick up right away. Also, I have a truck so I can help you move the runner if you want/need (I won't charge anything to help out, but please be within a reasonable distance from my place). I will keep everyone posted on the status of delivery so you can pick up right away and you can even be here when the truck is scheduled to arrive.

As far as payment goes, everyone should be able to use their own CC (points!) or apply for the "$0 Down / 0% Interest for 36 Months and 0 payments for the first 5 months with GreenSky® Program financing." Either way, I'm not holding onto your money. Each runner would be registered to you and will be entitled to your own warranty.

To get this deal, we will need 3 more people to sign up. If there is enough interest, I will pass you the info for the sales rep at Assault Fitness and we can get our orders in!
    Please let me know if you are interested, I want to place the order by noon tomorrow, July 16. I know this is short notice, but the savings would be awesome and I wanted to share with everyone.. especially during these times!

I know some of you are thinking, "I don't know this person, what if they just want to steal my runner?!" If you are serious about purchasing one, I am willing to video chat with you and show you my ID. I will also send you my address once you place the order with Assault and I confirm with the sales rep. Or once we get the minimum number of people for the order, we can all meet at a public place (remain socially distanced) and introduce ourselves to each other. If you have a better idea to build trust and rapport during these social distancing times, I'm all ears!

I hope that everyone stays safe and have a great day!
    Gun Zone Deals

Top Bottom