• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sublime

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2019
    Dallas
    What needs to lose steam is mass shootings. The last few years have been pretty whacked. Not sure how many more 20+ dead school kids we can survive.
    Yep but that ain't gonna happen anytime soon. One side continues to fan the flames of lawlessness and use these incidents to their benefit. Propaganda in Education and Media to hate the Republic and authority while elected Democrat officials are to blame for problems in urban areas has come to fruition. Throw in bad parenting and many turning away from Christianity and poof, here we are.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Guns International

WAYnorthTX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2019
    Way Up North
    One side continues to fan the flames of lawlessness and use these incidents to their benefit.
    It reminds me of the TV comedy from the 60s, Get Smart. The forces of CHAOS (democrats/leftists) vs Control (everyone else). The other side has been using 'real' chaos since 1917 and will never give up until they are destroyed. They are like vampires or zombies. they must be totally destroyed. That's why the civil war is coming. And why we can't quit.

Last edited:

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Like you favorite house plant. Water and feed it meticulously - does great. leave it out in the TX summer sun for a day and see what happens. Toss the libs into real life and they become homeless & screaming.

WAYnorthTX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2019
    Way Up North
    It is all white supremacists, after all. Um, wait. No, that guy in Dayton was a liberal, wasn't he.
    Strange that I have not heard much about the Dayton shooting in the MSMl.
    Someday I will tell you what I think about so-called racists and white supremacists. But right now, it wouldn't be a good idea.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    It is all white supremacists, after all. Um, wait. No, that guy in Dayton was a liberal, wasn't he.

Strange that I have not heard much about the Dayton shooting in the MSMl.

Even the guy from El Paso was ranting about universal health care, environmentalism, etc. He was a true communist. He wanted the government to supply everything and used everyone “not like him” as a scape goat for why he couldn’t have it.

Leftist through and through, right down to the racism.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom