• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • coachrick

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    north-north Austin
    And a minor update from me. After staying off the tennis court for almost nine years and not really doing anything exercise-wise for the last 5(other than semi-regular bicycling of 20-25 miles), I started playing Pickleball last month. I bring enough tennis skills from the old days to put myself on the court with some decent players as I learn the nuances of this game. It requires quite a bit of starting/stopping and bending/squatting and , so far, I'm hanging in there playing 2-3 times a week for a couple of hours at a time. Knees and feet are doing great...shoulder and wrist are the weak links but nothing serious.
    Still a believer in the Krill Oil and Hyaluronic Acid!
    Pickleball...sport of the future!!!
    Hurley's Gold

Gravity1015

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2020
    Anyone?

I'm 41 and may have psoriatic arthritis.

Went to a rheumatologist this afternoon, and had blood drawn.

His initial educated guess is the above, but I won't know for a few days.

Many youtubers out there that got relief from debilitating arthritis by going carnivore. They eat meat, fish, eggs and some cheese. Search youtube or check out meatrx.com for info.
    Starting a corticosteroid in the morning. Hope it knocks out the pain.

What sucks the most is that its showing up in my trigger finger.

I know it could be worse, but damn it sucks when things like this show up in life.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    ...What I have the red ass over is the way doctors have become pill pushers.

Yes. Osteopaths don’t tend to be pill pushers. One of my better docs was a D.O.; he put prescribed massage therapy and dry needling to get rid of some chronic pain I had and that was singularly the best resolution I had after close to seven years of Vitamin M.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Yes. Osteopaths don’t tend to be pill pushers. One of my better docs was a D.O.; he put prescribed massage therapy and dry needling to get rid of some chronic pain I had and that was singularly the best resolution I had after close to seven years of Vitamin M.

I'm very leary of any doctor who's first approach to solving a medical issue is to push pills.

Top Bottom