Venture Surplus ad

Arms Legislation, Not Gun Legislation...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    TXHCR86 Designating the Bowie knife as the official state knife of Texas.2019-06-15 / Veto
    Vetoed by the Governor

I wonder what the thinking was there? The governor have a different favorite knife in mind?

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
    Military Camp

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    TXHCR86 Designating the Bowie knife as the official state knife of Texas.2019-06-15 / Veto
    Vetoed by the Governor

I wonder what the thinking was there? The governor have a different favorite knife in mind?

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
    I think he vetoed it due to a historical inaccuracy in the bill. Something something Natchez, Louisiana vs Natchez, Mississippi.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    House by Rep. Drew Springer, R-Muenster, San Antonio Democrats Trey Martinez Fischer and Barbara Gervin-Hawkins, San Antonio Republican Lyle Larson, and Rep. Justin Holland, R-Rockwall, and sponsored in the Senate by Pat Fallon, R-Prosper

Very simple proof read and these “representatives” for the people in their districts would not come across as fuckingmorons and not embarrass the state.

lightflyer1

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 2, 2015
    Maybe because there are more important things to pass than "the state knife of Texas". Why don't they pass a bill for the state truck of Texas while they are at it, ad nauseum. What a crock they are up to. I passed 37 bills this year (all of which helped no one).

Top Bottom