Armed man shot and killed by driver during suspected road-rage confrontation in Indianapolis: video

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DougC

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2021
    Texas
    From the New York Post newspaper. Click on link to see video.

Harrowing footage captured an armed man being shot dead in Indianapolis as he yelled at a driver in a suspected road-rage incident.

The footage shared on social media allegedly shows the moment Gavin Dasaur, 29, quickly approaches a white Chevy pickup truck on Tuesday evening and attempts to punch the driver while holding what appears to be a handgun.

The driver tries to smack the punch away, with Dasaur shifting the weapon to his left hand as he appears to berate the driver while pointing at them repeatedly with his right hand.

The driver then points their own gun at Dasaur, firing repeatedly as the 29-year-old falls to the ground.

And from Washington Gun Law channel comes this discussion if a lawful and responsible self-defense use of firearm.

p.s. I hope the party in the truck has a good lawyer and lots of dough because no matter which way the police/DA decide to go with incident it will cost in time and money.

Attachments

• 29-year-old-gavin-dasaur-85654723-ezgif.com-webp-to-jpg-converter.jpg
      29-year-old-gavin-dasaur-85654723-ezgif.com-webp-to-jpg-converter.jpg
      99.1 KB · Views: 55

DougC

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2021
    Texas
    US Law Shield is an option which I have had for many years. I also signed up with

View attachment 462967
    US

And now from AOR comes their legal analysis of the shooting. They have the bookmarks for the video in the remarks section so you can watch/listen just one segment.

Criminal Defense Attorneys Andy Marcantel and Emma Wittmann provide a legal analysis to determine if the viral video showing an Indianapolis road rage incident, that took a deadly turn, was a good shoot or bad shoot.

Last edited:

Eli

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2008
    Ghettohood - SW Houston
    It was reported elsewhere that the newly-married decedent had a lengthy history of impulsive behavior like this, including several arrests.
    It's also been reported that a lot of Indians (dot not feather) are upset about his death, and the deaths of other Indians in America; they're more accustomed to no consequences.

Eli

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    It was reported elsewhere that the newly-married decedent had a lengthy history of impulsive behavior like this, including several arrests.
    It's also been reported that a lot of Indians (dot not feather) are upset about his death, and the deaths of other Indians in America; they're more accustomed to no consequences.

Eli
    Now he is a Darwin Award Winner

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine

<>

I was an original USCCA subscriber; years & years ago.

I dropped them for one specific reason: They kept dunning me to “upgrade”, but repeated requests to learn what “upgrade” included, got me zero response.

I then refused to re-up.

Recently, a Friend explained that a U S Law Shield member’s FIRST call in an emergency puts them in direct contact with a licensed Attorney in the State from which they call.

I also liked that U S Law Shield was once TEXAS Law Shield from Beaumont, now w/ HQ in Houston, places I visit frequently.

leVieux

<>

Top Bottom