Patriot Mobile

Are you contemplating suicide? We are here for you, let's talk.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    First and foremost, MOD, PLEASE sticky this and delete any off topic discussion, or rants.

VETS, LEOS, ANYBODY, please consider reaching out, if you are in need, regardless the degree.

I've had enough of doing nothing while our society is getting more depressed and more suicides are being committed, and I know most of you feel the same. Especially in the above sectors. I have and will continue to come up with and implement a multiple step strategy to help in any way I can. This is that first step.

In summary, to ANYBODY, who needs someone to talk to, or just hear them out, whether you are depressed and suicidal, or are just kind of sad, PLEASE reach me at the number provided, through text message. If a phone call is desired, I will call instead.

Why make this thread? - The purpose of this thread is to assemble an easily found resource, with the phone numbers and help of anyone who would like to also volunteer their time to being a shoulder to lean on, or an ear to listen. This is NOT a discussion thread of any sort and should ONLY be responded to by those of you who wish to help, in which case, all that is needed, is your phone number, or other forms of contact.

PHONE NUMBER IS KEY. Please, if you choose to be a resource, just provide a working phone number, as suicide is an IMMEDIATE issue that requires IMMEDIATE attention.

TO THOSE IN NEED: I plead with you to reach out for professional help. However, some people want/need something more personal and someone consistent to follow up with, a friend, a like minded person who you can follow up with, someone local. If that is what you prefer, or if that lack of a personal connection is what keeps you from seeking professional help, please, PLEASE reach out to myself or any other volunteer. We are your fellow Texans/Americans who care about you, DEEPLY, and are volunteering our time for the sole purpose of serving YOU in any possible way we can, that can contribute to you refraining from making that ultimate and permanent decision. You can reach out at any second, of any day. You ARE loved and you DO have a purpose. Your family NEEDS you. Let's talk.

Crisis Text Line
    Text TALK to 741-741 to text with a trained crisis counselor from the Crisis Text Line for free, 24/7

Veterans Crisis Line
    Send a text to 838255

To find a psychologist near you - https://locator.apa.org/

Narcotics Anonymous - https://www.na.org/

Anxiety Disorder Association of America - https://adaa.org/

A lot more resources for suicide prevention - https://afsp.org/suicide-prevention-resources

988 Suicide and Crisis Lifeline
    Hours: Available 24 hours. Languages: English, Spanish.

AND/OR

Text me at ANY time at 915 790 6771. I have my phone on me at almost every second of the day and my wife and children understand that I may have to stop doing what I am doing with them, to call you.

Pertaining to usual forum activity: This is not a place for thumbs up, or praise of any kind. This is a serious platform to create and extend another form and additional resources to those in immediate need. Those of us who volunteer our time are not the focus in any way. We are humble spirits who's only purpose, within this thread, is to put the attention and focus onto the persons in immediate need. We are a loving resource that exists solely for a person who is EVERYTHING to many. Let this thread reflect that, please.

Following, there should ONLY be contact information. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ELSE.

In closing, please remember, YOU ARE LOVED. YOU SERVE MANY PURPOSES IN MANY PEOPLE'S LIVES. YOU ARE THE LIGHT IN SO MANY DARK PLACES AND IF YOU COULD SEE YOURSELF THROUGH THE EYES OF THOSE WHO KNOW YOU, YOU WOULD SEE AN IMMEASURABLE SOURCE OF LOVE AND LIGHT THAT IS WANTED AND NEEDED. I LOVE YOU. YOU ARE MY BROTHER/SISTER AND I LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU.
    Capitol Armory ad

Top Bottom