ARJ Defense ad

Are people still buying ARs or is the hysteria over?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    Prices are rising daily now........hourly when he signs something....
    ARJ Defense ad

billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    I just bought a Colt CR6920. Check out what CTD is asking for an in stock rifle. These folks will burn.

YGTBFSM..........

IndyDave1776

Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2021
    Indiana
    I just bought a Colt CR6920. Check out what CTD is asking for an in stock rifle. These folks will burn.

There is a fat ass in Indiana that CTD can kiss.

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    Watched a guy at the gun show in Texarkana last weekend. He walked in with an AR and could not sell it. He went to his car and got another and walked back in with two. He sold the second one; went to his car and got a third. Sold that one too or so he told a dealer next to me, still had the first one but I saw him later without any of them so figure he sold it too. Saw a bunch of ARs disappear off of a dealer's table, as in sold not stolen. Lots of folks walked out with ARs who had not come in with one. So yeah, they are still selling - why would they not be selling with the assault of our freedom that is about to take place after the 20th.

billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands
    Yeah, they can go....well, just go and have bad stuff done to them. Kind of embarrassing that they're from Texas.
    Its a shame. Back in the 90's when they were just west of FT Worth, I think, I did a lot of business with them. Used to go to the store and spend 1/2 my check on solidly priced ammo. Oh well - supply and demand and capitalism and all that shit I guess. More power to 'em. I don't have to trade with them though.

SGHinds

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 24, 2020
    Houston
    I no longer own an AR pattern rifle. It was more of a range toy for me and I was able to trade it for something the family and I use more. I don't have plans to buy another one unless its a deal I cant pass up and I doubt that is going to happen anytime soon.

I enjoy shooting pistols more anyway.

SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    How do you like your PC Carbine? I am thinking about getting one.

I had one for a minute. It ran fine. I just didn't get anything out of shooting it and didn't have a real need for it. I did not like the mag release as I prefer being able to drop it AR style with the index finger while keeping my grip on the rifle.

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    I use to have a "few" ARs and traded most off. The are good rifles, but just don't do it for me like they use to. Wish I would have waited till now and sold them. All I have left is a Diamondback and a Larue. I rarely shoot the larue. The Diamondback shoots just as good for me and was like 1/4 the price. I also don't feel bad about dragging it around the property and beating it up.

Armybrat

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    How do you like your PC Carbine? I am thinking about getting one.
    Fun plinker and will supplement my Winchester Defender & various handguns for HD.

Attachments

• AE8A09FC-EABB-46EE-AF10-E6A153D3D15F.jpeg
      AE8A09FC-EABB-46EE-AF10-E6A153D3D15F.jpeg
      103.8 KB · Views: 74

cvgunman

Not a Leftist douchebag!
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Oct 9, 2017
    Mckinney TX
    Called a few former customers to find something for my neighbor. Was able to get a Springfield Saint Victor set aside for him (arriving at store today)(at less than MSRP). Hope he appreciates the favor I pulled for him.

jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    I'm looking at buying a 556 upper to slap on the lower in my my 300 blackout, and they're running for more than what I paid for my other 556 AR. Ugh.

Top Bottom