Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 14, 2014
    South of the Red, North of the Gulf
    Great Meme Chris
    God Bless you Chris.
    How are you?
    Anything we can do to help?

Usee, I’m confident you may not understand what 12 decades of engineering does to both precision and accuracy. The bottom line to your question is both accuracy and precision in weapons have increased massively particularly at very long distances.

splicer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2012
    DFW
    I understand the details and all but I play cod and to me it’s the same in the streets specially being FROM Dallas and moving around inTexas period. ITS ALL ABOUT ACCURACY AND NOT THE ACTUAL PISTOL ITSELF! Basically a Gen 5 does the same thing a same caliber from 1900… make a person say I’m sorry if they not deceased
    Translation please

Polkwright

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2021
    Houston, TX
    Translation please
    COD= Call of Duty, a military/war video game that causes brain damage leading juvenile players to believe it endows them with combat experience and a vast knowledge of weapons and tactics.

If you take said juvenile user to the range and put an actual weapon in their hands he won't get through magazine before he wets himself and runs crying for the door.

zackmars

Free 1911 refinishing
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    COD= Call of Duty, a military/war video game that causes brain damage leading juvenile players to believe it endows them with combat experience and a vast knowledge of weapons and tactics.

If you take said juvenile user to the range and put an actual weapon in their hands he won't get through magazine before he wets himself and runs crying for the door.

Funnily enough, lots of kids could pick up an operate an AR pretty well based on what they've seen in call of duty.

Video games are the key to getting kids into guns, as cringe as it may be to have kids look at an M16a1 clone and have them ask if its the fortnite rifle.

Top Bottom