• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    Mr. Peanutbutter! Complete "build" kit was $349, so then I went and spent some more money at Magpul for handguard, stock, grip, rear sight, and the Radians charging handle.

hb9e8f6.jpg
    I really like the Magpul stuff
    Guns International

Wildcat Diva

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2016
    Bad time for my three boys to need ARs as they come of age. We are working on it, two secured, one to go. Just buying the Rock River Rage models so far. Working on adding sights, grips, slings, etc.

Poor kiddo purchased a BAD lever that didn’t fit on it, so it ended up on my S&W. But I’m a lefty so IDK it it was even worth putting it on there, but maybe somebody else in the family might pick up my gun at some point, so who knows?

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Mr. Peanutbutter! Complete "build" kit was $349, so then I went and spent some more money at Magpul for handguard, stock, grip, rear sight, and the Radians charging handle.

hb9e8f6.jpg

Kar98,

FYI (NO JOKE) the last full year that I was an Election Judge in VA (2010), I was posting signs for the upcoming city elections for mayor, councilmen, etc.
    (I was wearing my 1917 S&W revolver on my belt.)

2 really BAD-LOOKING GUYS got out of a car. == One had a machete & the other had a metal baseball bat.

The 2 came running AT me & seeing the BIG .45AR revolver, STOPPED in their tracks & went back to their car.

One yelled, "Say Mother-!@#$%^ if you didn't have NO gun, we woulda beat the ~!@$ outta you."

Even though I said NOTHING at all to the pair, I was REALLY GLAD to be carrying openly that afternoon.
    (OPEN CARRY is LAWFUL in VA, almost EVERYWHERE in The Commonwealth.)

yours, satx

Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    Kar98,

FYI (NO JOKE) the last full year that I was an Election Judge in VA (2010), I was posting signs for the upcoming city elections for mayor, councilmen, etc.
    (I was wearing my 1917 S&W revolver on my belt.)

2 really BAD-LOOKING GUYS got out of a car. == One had a machete & the other had a metal baseball bat.

The 2 came running AT me & seeing the BIG .45AR revolver, STOPPED in their tracks & went back to their car.

One yelled, "Say Mother-!@#$%^ if you didn't have NO gun, we woulda beat the ~!@$ outta you."

Even though I said NOTHING at all to the pair, I was REALLY GLAD to be carrying openly that afternoon.
    (OPEN CARRY is LAWFUL in VA, almost EVERYWHERE in The Commonwealth.)

yours, satx

I’ve heard that line of reasoning before, which is why I made it my signature. In slightly sanitized form.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Josephn58333
    Top Bottom