• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thequintessentialman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2015
    I hee-Hawed around too long. I was entertaining the notion of getting an AK-47 for a while now if I ran across a good deal. Was also looking for something to mount my AR-15 lower under; had a complete set of lower parts sitting on my work bench since before Christmas, just could not decide what. Yesterday PSA had a special on an AR-15 upper chambered in 7.62x39. It had pretty decent reviews so guess I'll know in a few weeks when all the parts are in.

Now I can turn my attention to important matters like building an AR-15 chambered in 10mm or 460 Rowland.

TQM
    Gun Zone Deals

Vec

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 8, 2015
    suburbs
    I built one.... I like it so much it has become my "bump in the night gun" beside the bed.... along with my Glock 17

please excuse the crappy Ipotato4 picture..

Last edited:

thequintessentialman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2015
    Well, the upper is due this week. I had to borrow a couple of springs from this lower kit to fix my other 5.56 and now the order is delayed. Bummer...

thequintessentialman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2015
    Wellp, everything came in and all put together now. A few more of these and I won't have to cheat off the instructions so much. Now just need to make time for a test drive.

Also, found out one of the LGS stocks a full line of AR parts; if I had know a week earlier I could have saved $9 shipping. There is always next time...

Top Bottom