• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

kakpataka

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 9, 2009
    DFW Lewisville-Coppell
    Got back tonight guys. I have some work to catch up on and then I'll start getting this going again as.long as they are still available for me.to get.
    Thanks! kindly give due consideration to those of us who really need a few as opposed to hoarders!
    I ll gladly pay via paypal. I would like to get 10 if possible and be done with it forever!
    Gun Zone Deals

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    I do not have a PayPal unfortunately. As far as shipping goes I prefer not to. Its a pain in the ass to deal with the post office here and time and gas money play a factor into all the cost for me. I order doing local ftf transactions. If I come across a large amount then I will consider it.

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    Bad news guys. Just went through my emails from while I was gone and got one saying that they would no longer be available to me at this time. That really sucks. I appoligize to every one that didn't get theirs. I tried my best to distribute them as best as I could. If they become available to me again I will re open the thread. As of now we are all SOL. I am very sorry.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom