• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RetArmySgt

Glad to be back.
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    College Station
    Monday 1/25/2010 we are having a protest in front of APD at 715 E 8th, Austin,TX.
    The protest will be at 1700 (5pm). This protest is in responce to the Strong-arm tactics used by APD and BATFE to shut down the gunshow. This is a peaceful empty holster protest, meaning everyone will be wearing a holster WITHOUT your firearm in it. We need as many people to be there as possible. This is to put pressure on APD and to show them that we are not going to let them walk on our rights as gun owners.
    Texans for Peaceful Gun Ownership and several other groups are going to be out there for the protest and the news media will be there to record the protest. Anyone that can make it out there please do so we want as big of a showing as we can get.
    DK Firearms

ldcarson

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2008
    Brasilia, Brazil
    Guys - I can't be there as I am now back in Kuwait, but I will be there in Spirit. Someone should get a petion going that can be signed and given to these clowns ...let us know how it goes!

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Hope the protest is going well... A co-worker suggested instead of empty hostlers, to show up with a broom in a rifle case, lol... BTW, can someone post a link to the news story? I'm not going to be near a TV all night.

Major Woody

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2008
    It was a good two hundred people there. Alex, We are Change,and the Libertarians were all on the front steps walking around with empty holsters. Avecedo was not in town, but Alex like to of broke the windows with his bull horn, he let them have it. There were police cars parked every hundred feet or so, just watching, it was very civil except for some guy yelling curse words at everybody.

Burt Gummer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Williamson County
    Its good to see someone on the steps protesting about something more important than "stop shooting criminals" or "you guys are so racist". It is good to see folks standing up for what they believe in.

Whats the talk about the governor and Washington DC? Did I miss something? Also, the firearms officer does not work in that building, just the administration and some other detectives there.
    The dude 16 seconds into the video has a cool mohawk, I can dig it.

Top Bottom