• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    I LOVE Apache! It is the Waring exit off I-10 in Comfort. I've gone out there at least 8 times so far and I'd go more if I lived a little closer. Super nice people, excellent lane set up (I love the two rooms - one with 5 lanes, one with 3) and just a nice, clean roomy facility. Paul (the owner) plans to have an outdoor area within the next year or so. He has helped me a ton with advice on general gun stuff and gear. They also have a MILO simulator that is fun.

Did you go to the grand opening? If not, you missed a super time (the best of which was the catered food!!!). Me, Thegomezclan, and MikePotts (all members here) are about 15 min. away and will visit often!!
    Texas SOT

jrjones1990

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2016
    Yes I was there! It was great! Loved the food :) I shoot with a women's league up there and we were able to go in before he even opened and spent several hours in the MILO - it was fun! I love that Paul is very supportive of me bringing my kiddos too. My daughter (13) is getting into competitive shooting so it's nice to have a cool, clean, well ventilated place for her to get some time behind the trigger.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Yeah, yeah, necro thread...I get it.
    But I am looking for an LTC class in the Boerne area and they offer them and are pretty convenient to me. Anyone do their class here that can let me know how it is? Or if you know of a better location, please chime in.
    Thanks!

Fishkiller

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 22, 2019
    Frederickburg
    They run classes monthly I think. I did not use them. I found a local guy here in Fredericksburg, ran it out of his house. Got a couple of cards at the local Ace Hardware. Try Bill Strelke, 830-998-7600, wks901@gmail.com. I did nto use this guy as his class was full at the time.

Top Bottom