Join TexasGunTalk

AOC on our border concentration camps

Discussion in 'Politics' started by baboon, Jun 18, 2019.

1. satx78247

satx78247 TGT Addict

Jun 23, 2014
    DoubleDuty,

TRUTH is that AOC is more typical of the current crop of DIMocRATS politicians than she is different. = Virtually NONE of the "modern Progressive" DIMocRATS are candidates for MENSA.
    (DIM as in low IQ & the RATS as in vermin.)

IF the "party pros" of the DNC/DNCC don't purge the hate-FILLED, insanely prejudiced, Anti-Semitic lunatics from the party, they are FINISHED as a major political party, imo.

yours, satx

Southpaw and 308nato like this.
  2. TheMailMan

TheMailMan Well-Known

Dec 3, 2015
    North of Kaufman
    One can only hope.

I know many liberal Jewish people who are staunch supporters of the Democrats. How soon they forget.

deemus and satx78247 like this.
  3. DoubleDuty

DoubleDuty Active Member

Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    The only problem is we have to pay her for the rest of her life.

4. Southpaw

Southpaw LOW CLASS TGT Supporter

Or at least for another 12 more years according to her. :laughing:

easy rider, WT_Foxtrot and satx78247 like this.
  5. TheMailMan

TheMailMan Well-Known

Dec 3, 2015
    North of Kaufman
    How do you figure?

6. diesel1959

diesel1959 por vida Lifetime Member

Nov 7, 2013
    Houston & BFE
    But, importantly, when it gets down to just two candidates left, there is NEVER a situation where it is not a matter of choosing the lesser of two evils. No politician is perfect. No election yields just exactly what you want or what you perceive the nation needs. It is ALWAYS a matter of choosing between the lesser of two evils. This is pragmatic realism.

satx78247, WT_Foxtrot and oldag like this.
  7. phoenix

phoenix Member

Sep 10, 2014
    I am so sick of how our laws are being abused and "people" thumbing their noses at us marching on our border with our nations flag while roughtly half the politicians support the riff raff. Put me in charge. I will show them "special handling" camps. Illegal immigration will be solved in less than a year. You will not have them coming and many here will want to leave. We are never going to fix the problem with amnesty or keeping things drawing them here. Getting tough on illegals and illegal immigraiton is the only way we are going to fix this. Democrats want the votes. They are like a little kid with their hands rubbing them together about to eat an ice cream sundae because of how brown Texas is coming or black other states are becoming. Its much easier to run on demographics than actually policy. I hate to say it, but you earn the white vote and its the most likely to swing one way or another or at least a portion of it. You get blacks to the polls and you get 85-95% of their vote without little effort often to their own detriment as evident in cities like Detroit. Now the brown vote is democrat mostly, but I often say they are much smarter and will not be a lap dog vote. I think democrats are in for a rude awakening when CA has a latino governor and 2 senators. I can see white liberals jumping up and down screaming "You cant do this. We made you" . Short of civil war ( i am not calling for this) I am not sure of how to stop this, but California is the way it is because of illegal immigraiton, anchor baby citizenship ( children, grand children, and great grand children of illegals dont get to vote and CA is MUCH MORE COMPETETIVE). I honestly think without changes we will go the way of many former empires. They have too many groups and multiculturalism and it destroys them. I have no doubt when our former nation is studied after its gone about 100 years that will be what is pointed to.

TheMailMan likes this.
  8. pronstar

pronstar TGT Addict TGT Supporter

Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    Interesting how just a few weeks ago, Dems were calling trump a liar for “manufacturing” a fake border crisis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

9. satx78247

satx78247 TGT Addict

Jun 23, 2014
    pronstar,

Actually, I'm NEVER surprised when any DIMocRAT "does a 180" on any issue as LYING is as much of the NATURE of a leftist as slithering is the NATURE of a poisonous snake.

yours, satx

TheMailMan and pronstar like this.
  10. oldag

oldag TGT Addict

Feb 19, 2015
    Sad, but true.

satx78247 likes this.