• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    They hold an edge great due to being made with hardened steel. I skinned a couple deer and couldn't tell it affected the blade. Haven't sharpened any of my three.
    100% agree right there. Ive had those smaller knives for a few years and they have stayed sharp. I cant sharpen a knife to save my life so thats another reason I stick with Anza
    Military Camp

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    100% agree right there. Ive had those smaller knives for a few years and they have stayed sharp. I cant sharpen a knife to save my life so thats another reason I stick with Anza
    I can sharpen a knife, and can do it well, but would rather not have to do it halfway through skinning a pig/deer/antelope. One of the reasons I am fond of Busse, Striker, Knives of Alaska, and Bear and Sons. I probably have enough high end knives to last 100 lifetimes, but may look at Anza for Christmas/graduation/ birthday gifts.

Thanks for the input.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    I can sharpen a knife, and can do it well, but would rather not have to do it halfway through skinning a pig/deer/antelope. One of the reasons I am fond of Busse, Striker, Knives of Alaska, and Bear and Sons. I probably have enough high end knives to last 100 lifetimes, but may look at Anza for Christmas/graduation/ birthday gifts.

Thanks for the input.
    I still want to buy that giant knife you showed on here awhile back. The deer head lopper. That thing is sweet. I think it was a Busse

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    I still want to buy that giant knife you showed on here awhile back. The deer head lopper. That thing is sweet. I think it was a Busse
    Yep. NFMBM 30th anniversary edition. I work the snot out of it just to make the collector/fanboys cringe. Talked to Jerry Busse personally after I sent it back for a minor( as in one I could have done myself but lacked time) fold on the edge. Told him the above and he got a good chuckle and challenged me to do my damnedest to break it. If I could, he would make me another one. Expensive, yes, but best I can tell, they live up to the hype and then some.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Good looking knife. Looking forward to reports on how it holds an edge, ease of honing( or lack thereof) etc
    It was a little bit of work to raise a burr on it..once I did..it went fine and is shaving sharp

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Got the itch for another Anza knife. Ordered this one. Made from a 10" file.

charlies 10f wicked blade.jpg

King76

Hmmm, I wonder…sometimes wander…
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 29, 2021
    Brenham
    I used to not like “unconventional” colors on knives, but now I do….lol. I have many knives with “conventional” blacks and browns, but probably have just as many now with blues and reds….

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    I used to not like “unconventional” colors on knives, but now I do….lol. I have many knives with “conventional” blacks and browns, but probably have just as many now with blues and reds….

This is my first "weird" color. The other two I have are elk bone and Micarta wood.

Top Bottom