Anyone want to attend the Humble Gun Show with me (My Treat)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wbblazer90

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2014
    Kind of you sir. However, I went to that one recently with a friend and it’s a typical modern day gun show. Overpriced junk, more things non guns or ammo related. I would say save your admission fee and go to the gun range instead. If ever I go back to that side of town, I’ll go shooting with you, my treat.

cbp210

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Humble, TX
    Guns shows are not what it used to be. Last one I attended was in Conroe and just like the other posters overpriced and not worth the admission fee. Online should put them out of business real soon.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Guns shows are not what it used to be. Last one I attended was in Conroe and just like the other posters overpriced and not worth the admission fee. Online should put them out of business real soon.
    Gun shows aren’t enjoyable anymore. Too many Peter pumpers crowding the lines. I just order from my fil’s shop mostly.

A1Oni

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2021
    Tejas
    And once more we are reminded that this is the internet and it is infested with trolls, naysayers, jokers so obnoxious they (almost) make your in-laws look good. It appears that the OP was trying to be nice and doesn't deserve all the crap accumulating on this thread.
    bro you need an ice cold beer or some preparation h

cbp210

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Humble, TX
    And once more we are reminded that this is the internet and it is infested with trolls, naysayers, jokers so obnoxious they (almost) make your in-laws look good. It appears that the OP was trying to be nice and doesn't deserve all the crap accumulating on this thread.
    My statement was not meant to upset the op but to warn him of the rip off scheme from some of these promoters and why he needs to look just to his computer for his needs.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Nope enjoy my spreadsheet. You don’t call people trolls and then resort to profanity and name calling directed at members. You completely lost your argument. When you learn how to practice what you preach let me know. Not one person attacked op, called him a name, or was trolling. We are guilty of being goof balls. You wanna take it to the next level? Spreadsheet.

Last edited:

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    A lot more people than I like got put on ignore over this and will keep growing as the likes come in. If you don’t find the humor in our post, leave it alone. If you put my character into question you can pee up a rope and I’ll tell anyone that to your face. This is really stupid I have to post this but some of y’all need to learn better manners. I find talking down on fellow members very disrespectful especially when it’s unwarranted.

Yes ironic considering my jokes and comments at times but I try to show respect to other members. Glad some of you showed your true colors.

Last edited:

Dave Z

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2021
    Roanoke, TX
    1628125421419.png

Top Bottom