Join TexasGunTalk

Anyone know TxSlade?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by TheMailMan, Mar 21, 2020.

1. TxStetson

TxStetson Usually Here TGT Supporter Lifetime Member

Red is positive.

Maverick44, no2gates, Davetex and 2 others like this.
  2. Axxe55

Axxe55 Professional Troublemaker, and Dog Whisperer!

Dec 15, 2019
    Deep East Texas
    If you ever met my first ex wife, you'd opt for the jumper cables and generator!

Maverick44, kbaxter60 and TxStetson like this.
  3. benenglish

benenglish Lifetime Supporter Staff Member Lifetime Member Admin

Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Well, I might as well tell my tale, too.

My best friend in high school absolutely tore it with me when he asked me how good my sister was in bed. I'll spare you the details and language but he was absolutely shocked that anyone, anywhere didn't have sexual relations with all their siblings. That tended to explain a lot about his relationship with his older brother, btw.

Maybe I overreacted but I simply couldn't stand the sight of him after that. He went off to college and I figured I'd never see him again. That was a good thing because I really wanted to hurt him.

The next year, I was a senior and dating a gorgeous but bat-shit crazy chick who had made it clear she wanted to marry me because she thought I'd make a lot of money in my life. (I've got news for her...:)) I was at the county rodeo with her and trying to figure out how to break it off when I see my former best friend. I walk her over to him, introduce them, and make mention of the fact that his family has a large, prosperous ranch.

Five minutes later, she broke off our relationship and left the rodeo with him.

They were married a few months after that.

About a year later, an old mutual friend mentioned something to me about how the newlyweds were putting each other through pure hell. Somehow, that didn't bother me one bit. As far as I was concerned, they were made for each other.

4. EZ-E

EZ-E Freedom vs Tyranny 2020 TGT Supporter

May 4, 2017
    Cypress
    Reminds me of the scene from Rambo, where they have hooked up to a old matress springs.

BMF500, Dad_Roman, Davetex and 2 others like this.
  5. Axxe55

Dec 15, 2019
    Deep East Texas
    My first ex wife?

Short version. She was an alcoholic slut, with a bad gambling problem.

I have it on good authority that she is living in the state of Georgia. I'll never set foot in Georgia.

Maverick44 and ZX9RCAM like this.
  6. ZX9RCAM

ZX9RCAM Over the Rainbow bridge... TGT Supporter

May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    She gambled on you, huh....

:green:

7. Axxe55

Dec 15, 2019
    Deep East Texas
    Worst two years of life.

She could lose money faster than I could earn it.

8. SQLGeek

SQLGeek Wheel Gun Nut TGT Supporter

Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    So you're saying The Devil Went Down to Georgia?

9. DoubleDuty

DoubleDuty Active Member

Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    He needs to be sentenced to hell with gasoline drawers on.

10. skfullen

skfullen In the woods... TGT Supporter

My first wife tried to shoot me. I only survived because I was able to get my thumb between the hammer and the frame of the revolver just as she pulled the trigger. She said she would rather be widowed than divorced.
    She is a fine, upstanding Christian woman who knows she is perfect and stands in judgement of everyone else.
    We had two sons together (now in their 30's) and I still see her occasionally at family gatherings. She always wants to hug me.
    The only decent thing I can say about her is that she is not as mean as her mother.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2020