Anyone in need of brass...

deemus

my mama says I'm special
Lifetime Member
Feb 1, 2010
DFW
Starline brass is good brass.
A few months back I ordered 100 pcs .458 Socom brass to go with the 100 I already had.

Their 458 SOCOM brass is top shelf. I have some too.

TexMex247

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
May 11, 2009
Leander(NW Austin)
When I placed my order, there was no information on lead times, inventory, etc. There was only a basic order form. Feel like I lucked out on that one.

Austinpilot69

TGT Supporter
Feb 9, 2020
Austin, TX
When I placed my order, there was no information on lead times, inventory, etc. There was only a basic order form. Feel like I lucked out on that one.
You definitely did. I ordered my 10mm 1/16 and 450 bushmaster 1/26 and not a peep yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Austinpilot69

TGT Supporter
Feb 9, 2020
Austin, TX
For anyone curious about trying the back order...I got a call about my 10mm back order (view my previous reply here to see when I ordered) to pay for it and then they told me it will still be 2-3 weeks before it ships.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
Lifetime Member
Feb 1, 2010
DFW
Not a bad Wait for reasonably priced gear these days.

Last edited:

Austinpilot69

TGT Supporter
Feb 9, 2020
Austin, TX
They must of not been in communication with their shipping department - brass got delivered yesterday! Now just waiting on my 450 bushmaster.

Primary

TexasGunTalk Assistant
Here are some related products that TexasGunTalk members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TexasGunTalk’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TexasGunTalk discussions about these products.

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Shroud

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads