• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    All the bad stuff was North of me. I only got a half inch of rain on the last wave that came through. As close as Midlothian got some pockets of damage. And I've seen some of the damage in Dallas.
    Military Camp

hoghunting

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 24, 2014
    I'm just north of Dallas and was too close to the tornado. Less than 1/2 mile from me in almost any direction, homes are damaged, trees, debris and power lines are blocking the streets. Spent Monday cleaning up limbs, branches, shingles and insulation from my yard, some of the branches were mine but everything else came in with the storm. The back of my house, especially the second story, is covered with dirt. If tomorrow's rain doesn't rinse it off, will have to get the power washer.

I'm amazed that the tornado was on the ground for 32 minutes, went 15 3/4 miles and was almost a mile wide but no deaths or serious injuries. This was through a highly populated area, even though there was significant damage, we were still very lucky.

ed308

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    DFW
    Went down that way yesterday to go to Gunmaster. They were closed due to lack of power. Had to search for a place open to eat lunch since most places were closed.

Top Bottom