Anyone have one of those Stoeger coach guns?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TSU45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 6, 2008
    San Marcos, Tx
    I had my shooting buddies called the "pimp" Stoeger. Brushed nickle with an almost pink colored laminate stock. Actually hunted dove with it on a bet but all ended up shooting that day was a snake. Sometimes the single trigger wouldn't reset for the second shot so I ended up selling it. Kinda wish I had it back now. I'm gonna see if I can find a pic on the interwebs somewhere.

This is it. Guess it wasn't laminate but it didn't have a nice piece of wood like that. Definitely more redish tone.

navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    Cabela's has those on sale for around $350. Can't remember exactly, and I've thrown the sales brochure away.

texas_teacher

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    South Korea
    I've got one of the chromed ones in a 20 gauge with a solid black wood stock... I love it to death and so does my lady... I haven't had issues with the trigger as of yet... I got mine used at McBride's about a month ago... Toying with the idea of putting a sling on it perhaps but definitely a stock shell holder... Pics of mine are in the shotgun thread... Looking to file down the stock a little to fit the new Limbsaver that I picked up for it (Clearance at Wal-Mart for $15 couldn't resist)... Looking to restain the stock maybe customize it a little more... It is definitely a fun gun... Mine tends to not be the easiest to break open which is sometimes frustrating... I've oiled it and looking to add just a touch of grease to it, but I'm thinking that just time and rounds through it will be the thing that it needs... I think it will be an investment that you'll enjoy... Saw some at Dick's the other day that didn't have the chrome barrel, but rather blued and with a walnut stock...

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    Had one or something like it when I was Civil War re-enacting. Single trigger okay but you could get both barrels at once occasionally, hell on the shoulder. I came by a Winchester Model 1897 which I liked better after barrel shortening to legal length plus 1/2", traded off the little short coach gun. Its quality was good and I don't knock it, Fun gun....

texas_teacher

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    South Korea
    I put a Limbsaver on mine and a simple piece of stitched leather and now my lady is absolutely in love with it... Accurate as anything that I have ever shot... I love it... It's perfect... I'm looking to equip it next with a sling with a couple extra shell holders... Looking to really stock it out as "THE" home-defensive shotgun...

Top Bottom