Capitol Armory ad

Anyone else having issues with Tapatalk?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sidebite252

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2013
    Lake Texoma
    Sometime yesterday I lost the ability to post or like on the forum. I frequent here the most but their are a couple of other forums I frequent and I can't access any of them. Seems everything is current as far as reading and updating threads but I can't communicate (Maybe best once in a while.....)

I've already logged out & back in several times and I've deleted and loaded all forums back and logged into them. All good but no communication. (FYI - I'm on my Mac now)
    In communications with Tapatalk - I'm using iPhone platform on my phone and all is up to date.

Anyone else using Tapatalk?
    Capitol Armory ad

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    TaT Pro, no issues right now. I’ve had that issue before. Try clearing cache at the app level.

There have been instances where I’ve had to delete app, restart device, download app, and log in again.

I love it when it works, which is most of the time but it’s so frustrating when it gets glitchy.

mad88minute

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 13, 2017
    Houston
    Tapatalk will build up a ton of cache taking up too much space, and it will begin to lag.

Ive had to clear mine a few times.

Sent from my moto e6 using Tapatalk

Slumber

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 10, 2015
    I had something similar about a month back. I finally deleted the app and re-downloaded it and got it to work.
    Also, monitor the battery usage on an iPhone. I might use the app 30 mins in a 24 hour period, but the app will drain my battery running for hours in the background. I've made it a point to close the app when not reading and it has helped.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Yes, clearing cache isn’t helpful and logging out of TaT results in a timeout/null response. Appears to be a TaT platform-wide problem as it’s giving me the same behaviors across several forums using different forum software.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    I use tapatalk pro. Must be the system. Of 3 forums I go on, this is the only one I can access. One won't get to the forum at all. The third shows trending threads but won't go to a thread.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    Mine only runs right 50% of the time. Super annoying.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom